xisto Community
kelvinismyname

The World Without Computers.

omy, dont get me started on if computers didn't exist...now i am going to be honest, i dont have a life outside of school and the computer...at school i hang out with frinds talk etc...on the computer, all my friends from scholl have some form of e-mail (cuz of this damned myspace stuff) and i talk to them on here, but ya know just inbetween that time i have better things to do (the computer) so if a computer didn't exist i would still have no life i would just be watching a whole lot of TV which i concider to be soo stupid anyway except for the shows i watch..and the DVD's...but if there were no internet i would be failing all my classes, i dont keep books i have the internet for that, if i wanted to keep books i would have been a librarian, but im not..lmao as for bill gates thank you for inventing the computer but now you can go and die for i dont really care. postage, yes that would suck! if there were no computers omg i would not be able to laugh at these ridikulus ads that are all over the place, "Enlarge your Penis with only two pills for a cheap 200 $" it cracks me up!! but yeahas you might be able to tell i could not imagine a life without computers!!

yh i know what you mean.. i was talkin to my dad who doesn't get the computer, the internet and every thing about it.. but then i spoke to him about the advantages and he changed his mind and asked me to teach him more about the thing.

If there were no competers then we would be in total chaos. And my freind michael would not be able to order stuff. Like electronic finger drums-reply by devon

I can't even imagine the world without computers! I wouldn't be able to chat with my friends and get my homework done. Or buy anything online!! I wouldn't be able to play games and I would have to buy Ps2 and Ps3 and all that stuff and you would have to buy games for each system and when you win you will have to get a new game. I JUST CAN'T IMAGINE THE WORLD WITHOUT COMPUTERS?

Your comments arent very bright if there were no computers you wouldn't be buying video games video games are computers

take it from someone who lived before computers  the world was great.  the invention of computers will be the destruction of mankind, values, and morality. 

before computers you could tell who was hiring for a job! I could drive to a job fill out an application and make it home in less time than it dose to even locate a real job to apply for on the computer at least then you know someone looked at your app. In 2 years of putting in apps on the computer I have never had even an ounce of luck how do you know anyone looked at it?

-reply by Christine

Hm. I can imagine it, but i don't want to even think of that. The world wont evolve to a better world with technology, it will only stand in the spot with the same technology. Also, nothing to do when you are bored without computers. So maybe it is the end of the world without computers? :(