xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psychiccyberfreak

Calculators calculators

Also realize that if you're interested in making programs on your calculator, BASIC programs are, as you would think, way more basic than an assembly program. I Find that BASIC is pretty much 300,000 times easier than assembly, and it is easy for making programs focusing on input and mathematical calculations and displaying the results, or other simple messages. Assembly will give you higher control, and the use of more pixels and smoother animation (i.e. - smoother movement in a game), but like I mentioned before, it is very difficult to learn and also very risky if you do not know what you are doing. It is possible to create games on your calculator in BASIC, but just be aware of the fact that there's a limit to what type of games you can design in BASIC versus in assembly.If you don't know already, if you're making assembly programs, you'll need some way to execute them. Either a special BASIC program or something like "MirageOS" or similar. I do not currently have a link to a website that has MirageOS as a download, but you can probably find it relatively easily by using good old Google.