xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Upgrading Your Account Question Help lol im such a newb

And im not afraid to admit it! ok well for the description on the upgrading your account forum it says our hosting credits will be reset..

Free Web Hosting Account Upgrade

Once you have the necessary amount of credits for Upgrade, Request it here. Your Hosting Credits will be RESET after you upgrade your account.

Click Here For Free Web Hosting Upgrade

and i jsut want to verify this..by reset you mean whatever credits we have earned will be LOST? so if i got 70 credits and upgraded i would loose ALL oof them leaving me back at 0????

if this is the case..will my account be suspended if i cannot get on immediatly after this is done to start posting to get my credits back up...cuz i dont want my site suspended..

help the newb!

My account got suspended once. I reached 0 credit. Then like a week later I got suspended. But I had some credits. I private messaged the admin. And they un suspend it right away. And the account of credits you have determines the amount of days you can be inactive. I hope I helped in this reply.