xisto Community
googlue

Relationship Help How to be a good boyfriend..

Well, this might help...(Disclaimer: These lines when uttered may have unforesen reactions including possibility of sustaining some injury. Seriously, don't try these)Some rhyming lines to tell your girlfriend. One for each day of the week. She may think that you are very poetic <_<1. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.2. Of loving beauty you float with grace If only you could hide your face 3. Kind, intelligent, loving and hot This describes everything you are not 4. I want to feel your sweet embrace But don't take that paper bag off of your face 5. I see your face when I am dreaming That's why I always wake up screaming 6. My feelings for you no words can tell Except for maybe "go to hell"7. I thought that I could love no other Until, that is, I met your brother

to quote chris rock,"women need food, water, and compliments..."they like compliments...alot...and they hate show-offs, like when your around ur friends with her, dont do stupid things, and never leave her when your with her, like leave with your friends. That might be odvious, but...im not a girl, so...but they hate show-offs rememebr that, and compliment they love compliments

but we like compliments that are sincere. Don't hand em out just because you think you need to; she might become suspicious of the ones that really are sincere then. <_< I guess the thing that always irritates me most in new relationships is if the guy keeps asking, "So, you really like me, huh?" Their insecurity always made me ask questions like, "Well if he's not sure *why* I should like him, maybe I'm not sure either." I'm just saying it casted doubts in my own mind that didn't really need to be there in the first place. So I suppose what I'm saying is stay calm and be yourself. :)

Do something that involves the two of you that will make her feel secure and know it is a serious relationship.

Huh.. well, I did hold her hand down the hallway today, but I guess that doesn't count much. I was really afraid to, because my hands are always so sweaty. ><I try to do the compliment thing, but she's not stupid, you know?I never have asked if she really likes me, never saw a need to.I'm really trying hard... I hope it counts somehow. ><

Honestly, just be yourself. I dunno about this compliment stuff unless it's really what you're thinking. It's probably different from person-to-person.Interesting comment from grrlfromoz--I'm a girl, but I used to feel like that with somebody. I guess that's really a turn-off huh?

IMHO, the "succcessful" men can be of more use than any women :P So, the most important thing is not to be possessive - let her have time of her own, and use the same time for seeing your chums. <_<Listen and don't pretend. At least try to, LOLDon't avoid disagreements, defend your rights but give in if she's right. Don't be stubborn.Guess her real self and don't be shy of telling how much you love her, if it matches her personality, but don't repeat it too often, unless you want to be boring. :)Women are bathroom fanatics, take shower and change socks regularly. :PTake initiative, don't let her always have the last word. Dominate, but don't dictate.Make her understand the big distinction between men and women. Be subtle, but not too much, it's not expected from you, LOL.The list can go on forever... Write on :(

really...if you two hooked up, then she must like you for who you were, so do change yourself at all. What I meant about the compliments is like tell her how much you like how she did her hair today, or something like that. but you cant just say that everyday...be truthfull, if you like something about her that day, then tell her.

Moneymaker, that has to be the best piece of advice anyone has given me..I'll try that tomorrow morning. <_<I'm just afraid thought, it's so hard to make her seem happy. ><; Maybe she's happy and I don't know it.. So confusing.

Thank you for the compliment...I have a had a bit of practice. lol and 1 thing i have learned is girls are VERY confusing sometimes...but the think we are too.btw, tell me how it go's with that.

Yeah...like how old are you ?? I mean....at different ages there are different types of like I don't know...impressing...I mean when we were 5 a boy showing a girl some worm he found was impressing.....So...well...it depends ,I think, on how old you are and what you do....Because old fogies like think dancing to an old elvis CD is da bomb!! and a teenage might find dacing to an elvis cd ...well poofy...

really...if you two hooked up, then she must like you for who you were, so do change yourself at all.
What I meant about the compliments is like tell her how much you like how she did her hair today, or something like that. but you cant just say that everyday...

be truthfull, if you like something about her that day, then tell her.

Yeah you can do that, but after a while they don't wanna hear that.

If you notice that they did do something to look "extra" nice then compliment them to

1) show them that you even noticed because you care enough to actually take the time to get to know them

2) just because you know they look damn hot <_<

But don't compliment a girl every day. Then it gets boring when you do because they'll know that you really aren't noticing when they do something special.

But for the most part, it is a person to person thing. Nothing always works and nothing is always bad. It depends on who you are and who they are.

All I can say I already said from my experiences, but at the same time just be understanding and be sure that you know who you are as well.

well yeah i mean you cant just use compliments...lets see...ok your in school, so if you have test or a project that day, ask her how she did.if she did good, then praise her or something for it.if she didnt do so hot, tell her she'll do better next time.OH OH and say you guys can study at your house hehe..lol j/kbut seriosuly if you can do that... <_<