xisto Community
JasperIk

The Vent People complain a tad too much..

lol, i am looking through your post's for no reason once so ever, and i come across this, i keep browsing through them... and suddenly i relize that more than 50% of all the topics yyou make... are made in the vent...
lol this topic is coming back to but you in the butt?

Not really, because i still think one thread is suffient but since everyone else makes several threads...i might as well go with the flow you know?

Venting about the vent... interesting.Anyway, a reason why they're making different topics for everything... is cause they might've thought about some other thing to complain about after posting their first rant... I'm not sure if the topic starter can change the topic cause I never tried it. O_o Yeah, I've been here for awhile and I don't know. At any rate, some people just have to release their anger in some way. Maybe if they start up a lot of topics like that, they end up feeling better? Well, I'm not sure if anybody actually feels that way, but who knows... Humans can be pretty strange most of the time especially when put in stressful situations.