xisto Community
joeysicily

Compulsive Liar #3

Here is another story of a compulsive liar.Well we talked on IM but she had no pic, but was willing to meet.. We did meet and wow she was pretty and we hit it off soo soo good. Well, we always would talk on the phone at work and occasionally meet up halfway to hang out. We were doing this for a while until things started getting strange like one night she called me and told me her number and said she was going to bed. So I wanted to just call back and say sweet dreams .. but when I called back her "supposedly" roomate says oh shes fast asleep.. Im like uh OK... was weird.. so then the next day she calls me as if nothing every happened. and gave me some excuse that she was just exhausted.Anyway, thing still got more and more strange.. like we supposed to hang out saturday night and she cancels saying I really want to but i cant. I strated thinking all kinds of weird things like she was a stripper at night or something since it was soo hard to get a hold of her on weekends.WELL, it all turns out that she was living with her ex boyfriend / boyfriend. So I immediatley ended that. Couple months later she emails me again sayng she misses me and finally moved out and back to her moms house. So i'm like whats your home number and she was sooo trying not to give it to me.. but finally did. So I did the test.. waited till about 10pm and made the call.. guess what her brother answers saying she is sleeping over her friends house.. OH OK.. LOL so again the very next night I do it again.. and would u believe shes sleeping her OTHER friends house hahahahahIt was just too funny.. so again I say.. why even bother if your gonna lie to me.So again.. FEW months pass.. she calls me again..wanting to hangout.. so I do and shes like that she is finally out and wants to hangout.. well we hangout a few times.. then she invites me to a wedding..As the day was approaching.. things was getting weird.. and I knew that she wasnt going to take me anymroe but she wouldnt admit it.. so the day before the wedding i was talking to her at work.. and I say so what time should I be at your house tommorow.. shes like UMmm i'll call you.. then im like when.. shes like well i have a meeting right now i'll call you after.. it was 4pm and thats when she goes home.. THERE WAS NO WAY THERE WAS A MEEETING.. SO im like and what if you dont call.. shes like Ill call you...well she never did call.. so I called her cell.. a left the most nastiest message saying she is the biggest *BLEEP* I have EVER met and never will I talk to her again.Well that was it for her.. up untill like 3 or 4 yrs later.. she sends me an email.. asking if that was still me.. and says she is sorry and has a new born kid with her "ex boyfriend" hahahhSo thats that!!!

That's why they say, Relations which start from IMs and Internet Chats are not reliable. In most of the cases, you find that your partner who was saying the good things about himself/herself was actually a "_SCREENSAVER_".The moment you click on something (meet), the real thing comes up! And if like joeysicily, If you are still lucky, I'd suggest, you better play safe like him. ;-)Nice one joeysicily.

(LOL, "Screensaver")Anyway, interesting 3 stories. You should write a book about dating and include some of these stories. And include stuff like: what to do, and not to do. I'd buy the book, just for the stories. :(

Yeah, if people don't want to accomodate you or make excuses they're not that into you as the saying goes and a waste of time. Although I have to say that I met my husband because of BBSs (pre-internet) and it will be our 10th anniversary this year. No I'm not ancient either - we met when we were 17 so good things can happen in unlikely situations - Internet relationships can work out and so can teen 'infatuatuions' - just they are exceedingly unlikely not to. You have to be careful with internet relationships too because you never know what might turn up to the first meeting :( I say to give internet relationships a go but as soon as it starts to turn south like yours did, pull out because they're either not who they say they are and have alterior motives or they're just not that into you, either way is a waste of time and potentially dangerous to boot. :( But I agree, you should put it into a book or at least a website :D

Yeah, if people don't want to accomodate you or make excuses they're not that into you as the saying goes and a waste of time. Although I have to say that I met my husband because of BBSs (pre-internet) and it will be our 10th anniversary this year. No I'm not ancient either - we met when we were 17 so good things can happen in unlikely situations - Internet relationships can work out and so can teen 'infatuatuions' - just they are exceedingly unlikely not to. You have to be careful with internet relationships too because you never know what might turn up to the first meeting :( I say to give internet relationships a go but as soon as it starts to turn south like yours did, pull out because they're either not who they say they are and have alterior motives or they're just not that into you, either way is a waste of time and potentially dangerous to boot. :( But I agree, you should put it into a book or at least a website :D

222440[/snapback]

Well, I know all about the internet dating thing.. but I do have to say.. just like you I did wind up meeting my wife. We are now married with our own new born boy. So yes, you will get the crazies, but you never know you may find a needle in the hay stack. Thanks for listening and the advice. Hmm, I wonder.. maybe I should put up a website with my stories.. I have LOTS of them... :-) like 8 yrs worth of dating ..

Thanks

(LOL, "Screensaver")
Anyway, interesting 3 stories. You should write a book about dating and include some of these stories. And include stuff like: what to do, and not to do. I'd buy the book, just for the stories. :lol:

I agree with truefusion. Loads of people have problem with dating and are just DYING to hear a story like your three and how you always won out of them. Your stories have made me believe you know a lot about dating, and you should definately write a book to prove it. Like truefusion, I'd buy it just for the stories too, but I want to know what you think about dating. It's obvious you have advice. Share it.

Wow....

Compulsive Liar #3

So touching...What a beautiful story.

It ahd so much passion...

-reply by Joe Blow