xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
amitojduggal

Top 10 Action Games Of 2005

i think year 2005 has been great in terms of gaming, gaming improves every year, last year we had the most great games of all time
doom 3, half life 2 and far cry and many more.

But this years list is something like this

1. Civilization IV  2. Battlefield 2
  3. Call of Duty 2
  4. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  5. Age of Empires III
  6. Guild Wars
  7. F.E.A.R.
  8. Freedom Force vs. the 3rd Reich
  9. SWAT 4
10. Silent Hunter III

HM. World of Warcraft

That was i think obvious , but i thing need for speed most wanted should have been there, That game should be on number 1.

But it doesn't matter what i feel.

Apart from that-
BEST First-Person Shooter
-Call of Duty 2
Best Action/Adventure
-Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Best PC RPG
-Dungeon Siege 2

Best multiplayer
Battlefield 2

I rate battle field 2, to be the best fps ever.

I need to know what you all think of what should be on number 1
Bye

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
When listing use quotes if it's this many.

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

# 1 should most definatly be overall best as a FPS ..and all the other concepts are overall better than all the other games :( .I feel as if F.E.A.R should be #2 though because.... well from my expierience on the game..and from what ive heard from others it is bloody well good !!

being action games i don't think al lthose stradegy games should be on that list F.E.A.R. , Battlefield 2 , Call of Duty 2 , Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas i would make this my top 4 from that list given at top and would also add need for speed : underground 2 onto the list maybe in second above battlefield and in order shown above !!

I don't get why there are so many Real Time Stretegy / Role Playing Games in your list of top-10 action games, surely they have action, but not the action you would compare with other gametypes like first person shooters ;\Anyway, I think Call of Duty 2 was a good choice for the third place, but Battlefield 2 as the number 2? I mean, with all the bugs in Battlefield 2 and the unfair gameplay, I wouldn't even cobnsider it being in the top 10 action games of last year. Battlefield 2 the best FPS ever? That made me laugh out really hard. Try Return to Castle Wolfenstein (or you could try Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory which can be downloaded for free), that's a real shooter with action in both single and multiplayer!

I belive that the  list should be like this:

1. GTA San Andreas

2. F.E.A.R.

3. Call Of Duty 2

4. Swat 4

5. The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from butcher bay

those are my top 5 games :)

-reply by HoplessKeywords: