xisto Community
Thorned Rose

Cg Tattoos Tattoos made with garphics software

This is the first tattoo I've ever designed and the first time I used Adobe Photoshop CS2. This image is the original picture I used as a template: Posted Image

and this is the finished product: Posted Image

Unfortunately when it came down to getting it the lettering wouldn't have fitted so the the names we're changed to birthstones. If I get my digi camera working I'll post a picture of my actual tat. I feel pretty good about the finished graphic especially considering that I'd never used Photoshop before :blink:

Nice outcome. Like how you have the lights and shadows. Makes it seem a bit realistic. Keep up the good work.

Its really Awesome, in my PC CS2 is working too slowly thats why I worked on Photoshop 7, but I really like to worked on CS2, can you tell me that how can I worked fast on CS2?

Regards,

ZaarooN

This is the first tattoo I've ever designed and the first time I used Adobe Photoshop CS2. This image is the original picture I used as a template: Posted Image

and this is the finished product: Posted Image

Unfortunately when it came down to getting it the lettering wouldn't have fitted so the the names we're changed to birthstones. If I get my digi camera working I'll post a picture of my actual tat. I feel pretty good about the finished graphic especially considering that I'd never used Photoshop before :(

221409[/snapback]

Its really Awesome, in my PC CS2 is working too slowly thats why I worked on Photoshop 7, but I really like to worked on CS2, can you tell me that how can I worked fast on CS2?

Regards,

ZaarooN

224049[/snapback]

CS2 works smooth and fast on our computer. I can't say I really see any speed difference bewteen CS2 and 7 (I believe we had 7 before CS2 as well but I'm not 100% on that). But then our computer is pretty grunty :( P3.2GB with 1GB RAM....

nice, especially designing it with the :charmed: sign....if you dont know what i mean by this, i mean that this is the sign for a witch family that is in the TV Movie series called "Charmed", but it looks nice! i wouldn't get a tatoo of it on me though, maybe just the sign by itself but not with text on it

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

Hey that's a very nice tatoo design. It looked great for someone who is still new to photoshop designing. The 3D effect and lightings made it outstanding rather than a normal flat piece with you did on the first one. Also, I love the combination of black, silver with shiny effects for 3D images, hence yours is one of my favorite.However I'm thinking if you would ever put that 3D design on your body as tatoo? That's pretty hard to stay nice on your skin. I'm quite sure the effects on your body will look dull and became like a flat image again. It's not easy to make it stay on your skin with your original design though. Anyway, even if it fails to stay on your skin, keep it up designing. It really looked good on computer screen. :angry: