Posted Image

Truefusion:

Posted Image

FtK_Shadow:

Posted Image

S_M:

Posted Image

Most of you know the rules. For those who dont:

Must provide reason for vote. Keep track of current votes at end of post.

Voting format:

Flow: 0

Truefusion: 0

FtK_Shadow: 0

S_M: 0

Who shall I give my vote?? It's a difficult question. FtK_shadows is nice, but i miss the borders. I think the one of flow is too dark (my opinion). So i'm gonna vote for Truefusion. Nice siggy, however it's difficult to see difference between the background and the render, but it still stays a nice work. Good work all again.Flow: 0Truefusion: 1FtK_Shadow: 0S_M: 0

Hmm, having a hard time deciding between TF and SM, I don't really like the text on either, but bah, I guess I'll go with TF's I like how the render goes with the background.Flow: 0Truefusion: 2FtK_Shadow: 0S_M: 0

I'm sure many hard working hours were put into these fine signature examples. But to my untrained eyes, I can't tell the difference between filter and brush. You sig gurus have been so good that I dont' know what I should be looking for. So picking out which one fits this weeks STOW challenge was tough. But I decided to go with Flow. FtK_Shoadow's sig is impressive but I couldn't see the filter in effect. Again, to these untrained eyes what do I know? :(Flow: 1Truefusion: 2FtK_Shadow: 0S_M: 0

Flow's work is nice for the exception of the text "phylosophy" which looks too comnon.but picture is very nice.so my vote went to Truefusion,who really did a pretty job from the whole.the font also looks unusual and bg is very good if he only use filter. :(Flow: 1Truefusion: 3FtK_Shadow: 0S_M: 0