xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hellRAISER666

Tell Me What You Think Of My Sig

Nice. Only thing is, the background blend together and smooth nicely, but the colours don't, you go from a lightish green to this purple on something that looks like a straight line, the colour choices ain't bad, just how they are blended together.

I don't really like the colors, but thats something everyone has to decide for himself :blink:But I like effects or this blending effect... I never learned how to something good with photoshop, ect. :ph34r:Could you show me/us which original pictures you used to create this ? ( assuming you didn't do that from scratch) I'm just a bit curious :)

hmm.. colors don't batch together and I don't understand anything in that sig.. :S sorry but I don't like such kind of style.. I better prfer multi coloring and blending.. But the txt is nice.. what font is it?? :blink:

Other than the colors, it's fine, I think. Maybe a little tall but that's my preferences - short and long :blink: