xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iwuvcookies

Gettting The Last Word i hate annoying people like that.

I don't know about you guys, but i find it EXTREMELY annoying when people feel the need to get the last word in an argument. sometimes all they're doing is repeating their pointless point over and over again and you basically don't want to hear it anymore, hahaha. it doesn't even matter if they're right or not, it's like they just want to rub it in your face even more. i can't stand people who won't take their pride down a notch. they don't realize that people would actually respect them even they just let it go.and just to let you know -- just because you are getting that last word in doesn't mean you WIN retard! you're actually being a loser by trying to prove your point even more so than before./end of rant. I just feel like leaning over and slapping them senseless. lol. My little siblings do this too. Its just annoying.

that was like me ...earlier years. I HAD to win and I was agressive and shouted abusive words at every point I made. haha.. But now when I make a point and another person makes a point about something and we both think we're right but turns out I amm I just stick my tongue out at them or something and make a joke about it so things will be O.K. But I know someone else who HAS TO GET THE LAST WORD..and it's extremely annoying. You know it'll always end in a bad way so why go on? People are so big headed and are so sheltered up in their "ego" it's impossible to stop themselves. I had an outburst once when this happened and I screamed at the girl and she started to cry, lol, she didn't understand why I was so angry!!!!! I explained to her after like um...a year later, because she came and suddently asked me why(because something happened between her and her other friend), and said she'd stop...problem is she hasn't. And everytime I see her in the act I just want to freakin' pull her hair out and like kick her head around a couple of times :blink: how nice am i!pLUS there are some people who always want to get the last HIT. You know... those people where you hit them by accident and they find it necessary to hit you back.. or when you shout in their ear when they're not listening to you to get their attention and then freakin' scream in your ear like a lunatic(funnily enough 10x louder than you did it) just to do it back to you.it's not getting the last word that's the problem it's the stupid people that think they HAVE TO.. i mean someone's got to have a last word in an argument because that's how it ends... but ARGH..

Haha, I know some people like that. The ones who think they're always right, but rarely are? And who say they hate to argue, yet refuse to stop? Urgh.. they bother me XD I'm slowly but surely figuring out who's like that and who I don't like, and hanging out with different people. But I'm not so sure I'll ever really get away from them, cause they're everywhere.. all the time. I've recently taken up the habit of just not answering them if they try it on msn.. I don't block them or anything, I just.. don't answer.Anyways, point being, they're everywhere, and they're not going away any time soon. Get used to people who won't let something die, even if they're wrong, 'cause there are too many people like that for there to ever be none..

i must say i am that type of person.....but i never realised people will respect me if i let it go...i kinda done it immaturley....so id basically say somthing like "indeed said the cat"and it would hopfully confuse them,...and weither id say yes..over and over again..or some stupid word..id make sure i was the last person to say somthing...quite stupid huh...i just didn tlike the fact that people got satisfaction from proving me wrong i guess..:blink:but i suppose i have stopped doing it...at least i know how sombody feels about people like that though :ph34r: