xisto Community
amitojduggal

Teleportation Possible Software Designes, Lacking Hardware

PhD / teleportationTeleportation PossibleI think teleportation for metals and other solids is possible and will be take place in the near Future but instance in human is opposite because at first human energy will be converted to a matter and human could transfer from one place to the another place without any complex technologies . There are many powerful and hidden energy in the body of everyone that could be controlled and changes to a matter in the another place . For access this technology we need an activation energy that help us to travel everywhere we like. In this manner only energy will be transported and there are not any restrictive factors. By this manner we can reach to a sun speed because there are not solid matter in the system. For example If we look around ourselves we observe that many peoples that were able to control their mental energy like holy peoples and so on They could exist at the same to in two different places that were very far from each other. This energy in the body of each person is different and need to be activated to a high and specific level of energy for transportation.-reply by Saeed Samavat

im not scared about losing the mental part of me. what happens if particles are lost. liek jsut a FEW? Everytime you use teleportation...you'd end up like 1/2 inch shorter. or a finger mising. or something. jeez i dont trust that stuff. I'll leave it for a future generation, but teleportation is not for me.

Wow.

This is something like the old sci-fi novella "Rogue Moon" by Algis Budrys.

The gist of the thing was that they were making copies of an astronaut to explore some deadly phenomenon found on the moon.

The subject's molecules were parsed and the signatures cached on magnetic tape (!!! it was 1960 :P ) and copies sent one after another to the Moon to investigate. Each time a doppleganger was killed, a fresh copy was sent.

Problem was, each copy was experiencing signal degradation.

The way I see it, it is quite theoretically possible to do something wacky like this, but of course there are far too many "fudge factors" to take into account to make such a thing feasible.

More likely, true teleportation would not take this technological form, but instead would be achieved by bending space. A kind of a tesseract if you will.

It's kinda hard for me to explain, but something like walking along a shadow to get around the object from which it projects. The closest I can come to relating the thought is to point out that the shadow of a 3-dimensional object is 2-dimensional; likewise the shadow of a 4-dimensional object is 3-dimensional.

Or look at it as if you take a string and stretch it between your fingers, and an ant would have to take a while to crawl it from one end to the other.

If however, you pushed said fingers together letting the string fall slack, the ant could step directly from one hand to the next without crawling the length of the string.

:P

Only once Human knowledge can expand such that we can comprehend the mystery of gravity, and how it bends space/time, would such a thing be possible, and would render the notion of the Copy-Paste Method of teleportation not only moot, but foolish. We could then leverage the "shadow effect" on our 3D shadows to navigate around to some other slice of time where it also exists somewhere in 4D... because a 4D object is the object everywhere it is "whenever" it is; or in other words, "at all times it exists". Our 3D perception is only where a thing is at one moment of when it is.

That way, we gould go wherever, whenever; no dopplegangers, no lost souls or molecules, no hibernation for millennia to make a simple trip and not wake up dead...

I do think that it could be possible given the trend for inventing the impossible that Human history has witnessed.

Today's magic is tomorrow's technology; it always has been, and always will. That's a constant.

The only variables are imagination and the will to achieve.

Teleportation is not (and will not be) possible for a few obvious reasons people tend not to think about. Here's just a sampling of the difficulties you'd have with bringing the concept to life:1. The receiving device (or platform, etc.) would have to have all of the exact chemical structures necessary to recreate you.2. The receiving device would have to be able to recreate you INSTANTANEOUSLY. And by that I mean that there couldn't even be a one second total delay (even though you see people "fading" when they teleport in movies). The reason for this is that if the process weren't instantaneous or if you were teleported in fragments, those fragments would be hanging in open space and would fall in globs to the ground.3. The original "you" would have to be uncreated. Decomposition of a human body into raw chemicals in a matter of seconds may be possible someday far into the future, but it'd be hard not to consider it murder, and it would hurt very, very much.4. Continuing from #2, an instantaneous recreation process is flawed in concept due to the fact that you cannot simultaneously create the interior and exterior of a human body.5. Would you really want to leave your memories, personality, etc. in the hands of a computer that's subject to errors?In short: no, teleportation is not possible now, nor will it ever be. Wormholes and other such concepts fall into the theoretical realm of transportation, and anything else would simply be a model of evaluation/destruction/recreation from memory (and still won't work with humans).

Therory has it that for teleportation to be possible, you would need all the computing power in the world x4 just to break the person down from biological form into data bits. Who even knows how much space that would take up? I don't see how the software for that kind of thing exists. I do agree that WAY more advanced hardware is needed to achive something as monumental as this. But how could anyone have developed the software? As I mentioned earlier, it would take way more computing power than currently available just to send whoever into data form. So how could the software even have been developed in the first place? The receiving platform would have to be so incredibally complicated to recreate human structure, that we will never see teleportation until the technology is developed. And even when we had all the nessesary tools to complete teleportation and its nessesary steps, what would happen if the system is faulty? You wouldn't want to be stuck in some cyber world for the rest of your life, or be rearranged incorrectly. That would probably hurt. A lot. If someone is going to invent teleportation in my lifetime, I definately don't want to be a test subject :P . I say teleportation is a very undeveloped area that we're not wired to understand. Leave teleportation and other subjects to the people of 2080.