xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Disappearance Of Saint-michael

I know many of you are wondering why I havn't been on or 3 times I was I never said anything.Well im in the deep funk of not wanting to any programming, gfx, moderating, or general support their of, or any contact of any kind minus a few people here and there. I know most people go through this but mines at a deeper level of conflict, I even passed up on going to school again so that How distrubed I am. :blink: I try to update the website and other stuff but making no promises their so I talked to OpaQue to give a couple access to the site to keep it updated in my absense.

hello,mike...that' not a problem,you have done a lot for our forum...everyone who would be busy at times.so am i,i do prepare for my final exam(7 subject),just left a cup of tea time on internet everyday of this month.i'd like to be active in the coming winter holiday later.hope to see many members active here as well. :blink:

Well thanks for letting us know that you didn't get in a car accident or anything. The Holidays, the gfx site, modding, all that wears a guy down. Good to see that you recognize the need for some time away but hurry back. We'll be waiting...

well i thought it was going to subside but my personal problems are still in full swing, going on almost 3 weeks now of course im getting over a flu/cold as well did a couple posts thats about it. did make a post about someone taking over webmaster duties for gfxtrap so check that out as well. Talk to you all later.