xisto Community
Mich

Website Review

Yes, it is configured by percentage, so it will resize down to 640 with if necessary.

I assume you mean in the index at the bottom. I have played with it for a while and decided this fits the best. If you are having trouble reading it you can go to the top of IE where it says View, scroll down to Text Size, and pick a larger size. You will see what I mean about the fit. Putting a new index on every page will take some time and I am busy right now trying to get the site completely up. Will deal with some of the suggestions people have made when I get that done.Thanks for the rating. Others have been harsher.

Match the colors

Thats a smart ideal! Good Job :-D not many would have thought about that!

Yeah i ment all of the links at the bottom all of the pink ones..i raised the font to read it :-D..and thats right i just now noticed your not using PHP..maybe sometime you could switch over to php i have seen a great few php tutorials on here i think maybe it was somewhere else.if not i will post one and post a link here.

Harsher? lol how could they be harsher it is a good site, its prolly better than mine (which i havent even finished yet) but there is some excelent graphics on there, i might use a few sometime, i bookmarked it!

ok, and now somthing that i have found with one of the pages on this page HERE on the top under tha banner it says FREE WEB SETS FOR YOUR SITE but it cant be seen >_< jsut thought id let ya know, and now ive been lookng through allot of them and it is the same on all of them...like i said earlyer i would highly advise switching to a php site, all you have to do is edit one file and ALL of your pages that have the indicated script will put the updated stuff in...lol neways its still an excelent site!

ok, and now somthing that i have found with one of the pages on this page HERE on the top under tha banner it says FREE WEB SETS FOR YOUR SITE but it cant be seen >_< jsut thought id let ya know, and now ive been lookng through allot of them and it is the same on all of them...like i said earlyer i would highly advise switching to a php site, all you have to do is edit one file and ALL of your pages that have the indicated script will put the updated stuff in...lol neways its still an excelent site!

Hmm... this almost looks like it was done on purpose, given the font size and color. Perhaps done to help bots easily find relevant content to raise page rankings? If so, it's a very clever idea, something I might investgate myself.

Hmm... this almost looks like it was done on purpose, given the font size and color. Perhaps done to help bots easily find relevant content to raise page rankings? If so, it's a very clever idea, something I might investgate myself.
Right on Avalon, that is exactly why I did it. Take note Albus. Hey, I came up with an idea before you did, Avalon. :huh:

well that explains it then ;)

Seems I am some years older than you ;) There are a few of us on the internet that are over 20 you know.

and also do you code in notepad or use a program like Micro$oft Frontpage?

I use Cute HTML, CSE Html Validator and to do quick edits I use notepad. Edited by Mich (see edit history)