xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Element

Hey Everyone

I just joined today and wanted to say Hi...so Hi lolI'm 13 years old and in the 8th GradeMy hobbies are mostly play Video Games and Doing all kinds of stuff on the computerI think im very talented at making websites and stuff for my age and hope to get this hosting for my new 1 :blink: Im too poor to buy a domain and a pay hosting but this one seems like the best free site for hosting becuase it has no adsHope to see all of you guys later on and post alot to get some hosting :ph34r: LaterElement

Hi Element,You love video games and into making great websites... well Xisto is the perfect combination for that! This forum has one of the best game discussion sections. But other topics are here to invoke your interest. And the upside is that the more you discuss, the more hosting credits you earn. And hosting credtis equals the number of days you can host for free. But I'm sure you already knew that...Couple of quick things you should be aware: the first is Xisto README found in my signature. It lists of key points regarding Xisto. This is our bible :blink: please read them through and if you have questions, please feel free to post. Welcome to Xisto and I hope you have the best time being our member.

Thanks for the welcome :blink: hope to get 30 Hosting Credits soon and i had 1 question? Are you allowed to edit your posts like if you forgot something or if you make a mistake

welcome element. i think you defintley made the right choice of host - even though i havent been here long myself it looks like a good place to me. it sounds like you are very advanced for your age hope you pursue it further. 30 credits shouldnt be too hard if you are an active poster. :blink:

thanks for the welcome Pharell and ty I hope i do get enough credits in no time and i bet i can an active poster after school and stuff than i can be

Hello! Welcome to Trap 17! I'm sure that you'll really like it here, I know that I sure do and a whole ton of other people for that matter do too!As for the 30 credits.... it shouldn't be too hard. Just look around at the forums, I always find places that interest me, where I can share my opinion or knowledge (how limited it may be!). Just remember, that it isn't the quantity of posts that get you the most credits, it's the quality of the posts. So, do be afraid to say a lot if you want to... it'll just end up giving you more credits, so you'll be hosted for longer without having to worry about posting as much.Mind you, don't forget to keep posting after you get hosting, because I found, that once I got my hosting here, I wanted to work on my site, and had trouble trying to post for the first few days because I was so excited about getting a new site. But I managed it, and now it isn't a problem anymore. And anyway, it doesn't take long to get credits.So, welcome... have fun here, and if you ever have any questions, (I know I always do!) be sure to ask. There's usually always someone here that can find you an answer :blink:

Thanks for the welcome...It is a good thing i already have my stuff for my forum set up all i ahve to do is transfer all my phpBB files and transfer my DataBase stuff on over and ill be set and to post here a to keep up my hosting creditsagain thanks for the welcome :blink:

hi,Elementwelcome to Xisto community,there are lots of cordial guys can help you on website making,if you are interested in that :blink:.well,you are so young to touch web field,hope you make some successful thing...in addition,be pleased to be active here for your coming host if you really wanna your 1st site goes well.good luck :ph34r: