xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Duckie

Favorite Gaming Moment wether it was in a fps, rts or a mmo

Well... my favorite thing while playing video games has to be the time I was playing Socom 1 US Navy Seals for PS2I was playing online and it was just me against 3 people i was on the map Night Stalker and I was standing on top of a HUGE mountain and I was a Seal and the other guys were Terrorists, but anyway while I was standing on top of that mountain all 3 of the terrorists were lined up right in a row and I had a M87ELR Sniper Rifle (Best Sniper in the game I think) well since they were lined up I shot one of them in the head then they all died some how i dont know, but they all went down. I was amazed. Well I think that was my best gaming moment

Welll there was this time where I was watching my friend play Monster Hunter (a ps2 zelda style rpg) and he was climbing a vine on a cliff and he said he'll laugh his *bottom* of if a dinosaur jumped up and dragged him off. A few seconds later, a dino jumps up, hits my friend, and he goes flying off. I laugh my *bottom* off, he kinda laughs. Also, in Monster Hunter, there are these large flying wasp/ hornet type enemies with scorpion tails. When they attack, they brink their stinger tails back, pause, then thrust them forward. So anyway one of these guys sneaks up behind my friend and does the stinger attack and hits my friend right in his rear end. Seeing as you start off in only boxers, that made it so much funnier. Although its one of those "you have to see it" moments.

I'd have to say, my most memorable moment was when I was a Game Master on an Ultima Online free server. I was teleporting around checking on players, invisible of course, when I stumbled across a group of well-known PKs (Player Killers). I revealed myself to them, and I guess it startled them, because my STAFF character was dead in less than 5 seconds. These guys are good =) Thankfully, I found the invulnerability command a few minutes later hehe.

my favourite gaming momements are at the end of zelda games, the satifaction of completing a massive quest is good.the end of all quest style games is good fun, the final fantasy games were good to finish

Edited by terminal2k (see edit history)

i was playing CS 1.6 in a clan match and the leader wasnt around...so i was the dude in charge. i forgot to quit out of IM's so that i wouldn't be disturbed. It was a tie game or something really close, and it was crucial to whether we won or not so that we could get into cal sorta "finals". anyways then i get a message on AIM. and im just thinking "Alright what the hell does this guy want that could be so important?!" and it's the clan leader dude and we got invited for cal-im/cal-i. so after that it was like ecstasy. I just thought "Well now who cares about that match, we're moving up!"

Hmm...I've got a lot. Maybe cuz I'm not excellent at videogames so any accomplishment is awesome...But I got 23k on Square Bear Reversi yesterday...next highest was 10k =D Will be an even greater achievement when I eventually get a perfect score on that game...Also when I got the high score for this other tetris/collapse-version game on this site...and when I got everything on Lego Star Wars (ps2) without using invincibility (and yes, I know it's an easy game, but I really am got great at videogames).