xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
selim

Google's Gmail Has A Limit?

Linkage

If you'll just check out the link above. Notice anything wrong or strange?

For those who didn't the email is saying I'm using 80.51% of my disk space, when clearly looking at the bottom of the screen I'm only using about 3%.

I'm pretty sure this is from gmail as it was sent from my account to me, so I'm guessing it's gmail warning me I only have a limited amount of space. But how can this be? I thought gmail offer over 2Gbs of space. Has anyone else had this?

And if so do you know where I can find the contact details for my admin so I can ask them to increase my limit?
Thanks.

Notice from serverph:
moved from freebie stuff...

Edited by serverph (see edit history)

well i can't see anything in the link which you provided.And mate gmail is offering more than 2gb of space.No doubt about it..since i myself is using about 71% till now..

Well, I do notice something on the top right which says "mailed by gamma.xisto.com" which means, your webspace is filled up by that much percentage and not your Gmail account. :)

ou.. i recived that some time ago, and i thinked its from my other gmail account and didnt care about that. why there is no clue what is all about in that email ??? and why its spoofed mail ? i mean it looks like its send from my email ?a lot of people will going to be confused.btw i dont know why did i get that message then, i looked and i didnt have 80% of baindwidth, something triped out :blink:

Ah LOL it makes sense now. Yeah it looked like gmail sent it to me from my own account. Tis a bit strange. Would be nice if it said something about it coming from Xisto. Anyway thanks for clearing that up.

You are currently using 25 MB (1%) of your 2683 MB. <~ Thats mine, now if i remember correctly your also able to like buy Gmail some how, the alpha version or something. Anyways it supposedly has more memory and stuff. Dont worry though i have like 120 messages and thats all i have used up. So dont worry your self and all. And only trust the stuff that comes from google.

I think OpaQue just answered that post guys. I know people who have used 90% of their mail by storing stuff on it. I highly doubt that it would be running out. Besides, why would it just be you targeted at having almost all you mail space used up while others stil had plenty. Thanks OpaQue.

These days the amount of information we get is huge we need to examine each and every information before we can spill out in open otherwise we often make mistake. I was wondering and was carefully checking your email screenshot and like Opaque said you didn't notice the source of the email. A small mistake can cost us dearly when it comes to information. What if you have sent a complaint mail to Gmail support team, they will think a bit funny that you didn't read the mail carefully....It could be quite embarassing.