xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truefusion

Sotw #22 - Entries Filters only - no brushes...

Size: User's choice

Brushes: None, this includes default brushes

Text: At least your name

Colors: Any

Renders: Any

Voting will begin at the end of the week/beginning of next week.

Notice from BH:
Edited as per report.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I cound't tell if we had to do filters only, or no brushes, so I did no brushes. If that's a problem and it has to be filters only, I'll make another one :blink:

My entry:

Posted Image

Good luck to all who are entering.

Okay.  Nevermind, not entering, height restrictions for no  apparent reason :blink:

What's an extra 10 pixels? Size restrictions never hurt anyone. It's a shame you're not entering cause of a little size restriction. But, meh, maybe next week? I just hope someone else enters a sig. Wouldnt wanna be alone in this...

What's an extra 10 pixels? Size restrictions never hurt anyone. It's a shame you're not entering cause of a little size restriction. But, meh, maybe next week? I just hope someone else enters a sig. Wouldnt wanna be alone in this...

220772[/snapback]

Lol, I think it was you that sent me the PM about it being too big :blink:...

If it doesn't matter, I'll enter that, but if not, I don't feel like making another one, and almost all my sigs are that size lol

Lol, I think it was you that sent me the PM about it being too big :blink:...

I PMed you that it was smaller than the required height, not it being too big. Guess I'll remove the size restriction. Not many people seem to be paying much attention to it...

That's what I meant. So yeah, entering that then. GL

Notice from BH:
Fixed forum permission so that guest cannot reply to this area (although I know it was Flow) :blink:
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)