xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alemb

What Great Games Are You Playing At The Moment... ...

I am currently playing The Ledgend of Zelda again. yes the original one from the original nintendo, playing it on my xbox using an emulator. Its amazing how some old games like this with no graphics can remain playable 20 years after they were released.I've also been playing ricky ponting cricket, being an australian I must admit i love my cricket and this is the most enjoyable cricket game i've ever played. contains a lot of things to unlock and different modes of play.

The games I am playing the most right now are The Matrix: Path Of Neo alot, And Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith tones of times. And I am also playing Star Wars Battlefront II alot as well really fun game you get alot more characters in here. And fighting in Space is also alot of fun. And the Path Of Neo game is also alot of fun. I love playing as Neo and killing agents and using the bullet stop powers alot as well. Always alot of fun. So again my favourite games are:1. ) Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith2. ) The Matrix: Path of Neo3. ) Star Wars Battlefront II

These days I've been playing Smackdown vs RAW 2006 and Genji: Dawn of The Samurai. Smackdown vs RAW 2006 is a really fun game. They sure have gotten better at making wrestling games. I remember back in the day when the wrestlers on the past wrestling games just looked all blocky and stupid. Now they look realistic. The gameplay on SD vs RAW 2006 is just great in my opinion. It never gets old to me. Everytime I play it with my friends we always have a blast. Funny stuff always happens in every match we're in. Plus, wrestling games have the best character creation out of any type of game I've played. Genji: Dawn of the Samurai is just cool. It's an Onimusha type game but way better. Too bad it's too short.

Greatest game ive been playing right now is world of warcraft. This game is seriusly very fun. The area is HUGE encompassing 2 different continents both witch would take around 3 hours to run from top to bottom. There are literally hundreds of quests that make up a great story to the game. Also the amount of people who play it gurrantee that you will not be questing alone. Unless you want to.

Greatest game ive been playing right now is world of warcraft. This game is seriusly very fun. The area is HUGE encompassing 2 different continents both witch would take around 3 hours to run from top to bottom. There are literally hundreds of quests that make up a great story to the game. Also the amount of people who play it gurrantee that you will not be questing alone. Unless you want to.

221856[/snapback]

Yeah WoW is awesome. One day I went over a friends house and he showed me it and I was just like "whoa". The game is just so beautiful looking. It's one of the best looking games that I've seen in a long time. It looks like loads of fun too. I gotta play it someday.

I'm currently playing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for the GBA. I love the graphics for scenes. IMO it's above all the best game on the GBA. The battle system is card based so it adds a lot more fun into the game itself. Fighting off heartless for that one 0 value map card can take long though x.X;.

I usually play flight simulation games MS like flight simulator, Lock On Modern Air Combat and Orbiter.

Lock On is the most realistic flight combat game, if you have a joystick like for instance Thrustmaster Hotas Cougar you can fly like a real pilot (radar, navigation, weapon selection, locks). The graphics are awesome, the scene is based at Krim (Ukraine)

Orbiter is a wonderful space simulator, you can plan to orbit earth, go to the moon or beyond. There are guys playing STS (space shuttle) missons and Apollo missions. Orbiter is very realistic and free. You can download it at Orbiter - A free space flight simulator. It is written by Martin Schweiger.

I don't know if I would consider it "great" but I have been playing mainly just Need for Speed Most Wanted right now. I wouldn't really say great because I feel that underground 1 and 2 were more to my liking. The police chases were cool at first but then got to be just a little annoying rather than fun. The other game i just got that I probably will play a lot is Prince of Persia Two Thrones because I really liked the first two games and now I can only imagine that this third game will be just as good because of the great reviews that almost always say that it is far better than the second one which was a little disappointing compared to the first one which pretty much blew you away with the very fresh style of gameplay and use of the prince of persia franchise hehe. I remember playing the original that was on one 3.44 floppy disk :( those were the days...

I'm playing the same game I've been playing for 6-7 years. Ultima Online. I've taken breaks in those 6-7 years for games like Counter-Strike.. and all the new Need For Speed games.. but for the most part, it's good ol' UO. I tried GuildWards, Ragnarok Online, Everquest, Everquest 2, Dark Ages of Camelot and many more.. but I just don't enjoy any of them. Also, I'm quite a fan of the Star Wars : Knights of the Old Republic games. I haven't played the second one for more than 10 minutes, but the first one had me hooked. If anyone has played KOTOR 2.. is it any good?

And I've just recently started to play my Mortal Kombat game for the Plugin and play thing. I love Mortal Kombat it's truly one of my favourite games out there.

I'm playing games with my head - telling myself I'm the best person in the world and that everyone loves me.
I'm winning.

Lol Is that a free game,whr i can download it :huh: Whats minimal configuration for that? ;)

I am playing Civilization 4 at the moment. Although I don?t really like the game a lot, I am a fan of previous generations of the game and so the fourth episode is like a nostalgic thing that I am going to play over again and again, Civilization 4 has not many major improvements then its previous generations. The same storyline, more or less the same civilizations, more or less the same units and technologies. It is getting more appealing graphically, though. But I wonder with those old rules, can people really find new fun with the game?Age of Empire III is another game that I am playing. Again, it is not a very innovative game. It is set to the colonial stage at start, which is something interesting, but the variety of units is very limited and there are not many differences with different empires. I am tired of the game after few rounds of playing.

Right now i don't play too many games, but when i have time i play AGE OF EMPIRES 3 - i really like it, although i'll have to adapt a bit from aoe2....guess it won't be a problem..And i also ahve a problem with direct IP connecting with friend...greetz