xisto Community
conret

What Kind Of Ads To Put On Your Site best ad company

Ok well i am making a site and since there are so many options of ad companys like google and yahoo and many others. I was wondering which is the best. I dont care if it pays per click or per impression as long as it pays the most. Have have good traffic so it doesn't really matter. What do u think?

Have you tried any out yourself? Or are you starting out completely fresh? All I've tried are google ads... Oh, and Amazon... (if that counts because it's an affiliate thing or something). I'm close to being paid by both of them, but it's a long time in the coming. I think the key to any advertiser is having a lot of traffic, because as my number of visitors have been rising, so has the amounts that I've been making. But I'm not really sure who is the best ad company out there, because I haven't tried many.

I've tried out Google's Adsense, and after I had earned the minimum amount, I switched over to Bidvertiser quickly to see how it worked, the minimum payout is $10 on Bidvertiser, and they pay through paypal, and Google's minimum is $50, through mail.On bidvertiser, advertisers bid on placing ads on your website, and the highest bid gets advertised on your website, until their daily funds are exhausted, and then it moves down the list of advertisers. My website has an Alexa ranking of 1,068,351, and I probably get a max bid of $0.75 per click each day. So you would get $0.75 per every click on that ad. I'm still testing bidvertiser, and seeing if they actually pay out and stuff, because I have heard some bad reviews.. but we'll see in a couple of days.

So how many people advertise would you say on your site? Do they all have to decide to advertise once they've visited, or is it like google, where people choose what kind of sites to advertise on, and then it matches them up with your site.Plus, is it topic related ads? I suppose it if wasn't people probably would want to advertise on a site that was related... I don't know, I'm just curious too, because I'm a beginner in the way of advertisers.

I'd say use Google Adsense. Google pays me every month, and their customer service (if you will) is superb. I love it. I don't, however, recommend it for sites will slow traffic. If you can get your site's traffic up to 1000+ unique visitors, then Adsense is for you. I think this goes for every website also, because in my opinion, putting ads on your site when it gets minimal traffic is useless because out of x people who goes to your site, only about 1/10th of x will click on your ads.

I'm pretty sure there is, though off hand I'm not really sure which ones do. I heard that google adsense just recently started offering that feature (with the per impression) but I'm not too sure how it works. From what I can tell in my reports, there is no way to tell the difference between if you made the money from the impressions or from the clicks... Unless of course if you made money that day and you hadn't had any clicks reported at that time. But I've never seen that happen yet. I don't think...

hey hey. if someone bids .75% for a <- snipped -> ..you only get a percentage of that.anyways google adsense is pretty much the best. my site's down right now, so i dont necessarily get much. stupid other freehosts.}}

As far as I know Google adsense minimum payout is $100 (USD) not $50. It takes a long time to reach $100. But it depends on the number of your site visitors. Anything more than 100 unique visitors a day will be good for adsense.

219608[/snapback]

Minimum payout at for Adsense is $50 at the end of a month, and $100 if it is hit before a month ends.

So bascially after looking through this forum and finding many sites say different things about different types of ads services, it seems that Google Adsense is really the best option and really I feel comfortable with them knowing that they are a reputable company so i would be willing to give them a little more informations about myself which they do ask for. And yes their ads really to tailor to what's on your website without even asking you anything.

Google adsense is good, but you could also try the new Yahoo Publisher. Although snlildude said that it takes a long time to be approved, if at all.