xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
electriic ink

Some Wallpapers I Created rate / comment / criticise

Nice wallpapers I like the color of them but theyr too darko.. I usally put some lighter things on my desktop because with dark ones im broking my eyes :).. So maybe diffrent color of the bg.. but then the blue won't come out I think.. :P GooD JoBs..

Wow i really like those images. The top one i think is cooler than the bottom one just because there is a bit more going on. Unlike the other poster above i like the dark colors becuase i think it brings all the other windows out of the desktop better. Finally, what do you use to make those wallpapers besides like photoshop aka and specific filters or pens, etc. Keep up the good work.

Not bad. First one looks good, though could maybe use an extra color or two to bring it out a bit more. The actual background reminds me of a Win XP included wallpaper.As for your second, I think you could've done a bit more with what looks like some variation of a chrome effect (though it may possibly be not). Maybe something a little extra, just to give it a livelyness effect. Good job on both.

i really like the windows vista grass wallpaper. it looks kool if you add the vista skin to your computer. i tried it once and loved it. too bad this was only a trial of WindowBlinds. or i would have kept that skina nd always installed it if i ever got a new computer.

I don't like either of them. They are far too empty and simple. I like wallpapers to have something to look at, especially well-contrasting colors, such as brights and darks against each other (so what if it burns out my eyes?). The abstract designs are far too basic and lacking in detail.3/10 on the first, 2/10 on the second.You need more practice will smaller stuff before you try for big things like wallpapers.

The first one is alright.. and the second one isn't that great.. a lot of people would say you "filter whored" these, which it looks like you did. Kind of just messed with the filters until you got something nice. Next time you should try to focus on more of a design, rather than something abstract and dull. Not trying to be mean, just some constructive criticism.

I like where it's going. Probably just ain't my style but I think if you added some lighter colors or added a little more to it it would make them look alot better. I do like the second one, it makes me feel, like freaky :)

Hmm Looks pretty good from what I can see. My gfx is now that good, I rely on brushes way too much, and even so, a huge canvas like that of a wallpaper is very hard, so nice job.I like the first one best, the texture looks nice, the color balance is simple yet good. The wave are pretty cool.The next one..not as much. I ma nit sure what that is, it looks like glob =/But upclose, the detail is very nice, but still, kinda weird

These are not wall papers, these are just like abstract art!I like Wall papers are just like sceneries, greenery and fountains. or some humourous.anyhow according to abstract art they are really beautiful.

Thanks for the comments :(

I guess when it comes down to it, what rating you give an image depends on what floats your boat.

Finally, what do you use to make those wallpapers besides like photoshop aka and specific filters or pens, etc. Keep up the good work.

I just drew a few lines / took a few of the images already on my computer and filter whored them as rejected said using the built in PSPScripts.