xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawiss

Motion Sig after tutorial..

Made this sig after Motion sig tutorial.. It's easy and fast to make such sigs and they look pretty nice..

The result: Posted Image

I dont really like the text... the sig size isnt that good either, I think you might of blended the render in too much... the background is nice though

Instead of blurring in one angle, try blurring in all different angles. I think main text would be better with anti-aliasing. Pixel font, the letters are too close to each other, making it a bit hard to read. The blending of the render is a bit much, imo, it goes too far in.

still... I cant believe people are still doing filter only motion blurred sigs... I mean personally im into defaults only :) using 2 renders...

The first one is much better, namely because the render has a better range of colours, so when it's motion blurred for the background there's more variation. Get some AA on the text, and make sure for pixel fonts you choose the right size, as they usually have a specific font size they must be used at.

AA is short for Anti-aliasing. You should be familiar with anti-aliasing by now.