xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LifeMinistries

Second Virginity We can regain something weve lost..

Delusion can be extremely dangerous.Second VirginityI know this topic was started in 2006, but considering there are already a couple of other comments made in 2009 I figure I might as well add something. OP is ranting about being 'Controlled by Satan'. He is clearly seriously delusional, and possibly dangerous. You can believe whatever you want about the nature of the universe (just keep it out of schools and quit indoctrinating children), but when you actually think you're being possessed by an evil entity, that is a serious mental problem. I strongly suggest that anybody who thinks they are being controlled by Satan or any other entity seek mental help IMMEDIATELY.And for anybody else worried about sinning in eyes of God - Relax. There probably is no God, so just enjoy your life while it lasts.

Please readSecond Virginity

Everything is possible in universe.Actually,ı did not think about regaining virginy untill ı read it.But your essay gave me a hope.You may be feel hurt and disturbed.But the others situation like me is worse,believe me.I' m Turk and Muslim,and in this religion virginity is the top requirement for a girl who wants to marry.Unfortunately ı lost my virginity excepting for my want.This is the one of the worst experience for a female to have.I hated myself.I went on depression therapy for 2 years.I left my university and of course left my pink dreams about future.Seeing my fate go.Not being virgin is a secret for me(Not even said my best friends).But their being no experienced,untouched is felt by me so harmly.Now I m 23 years old,beautiful enough ,I have to admit the reality of being a sinner.And no one will marry with me.No perfect spouse,no perfect children and die alone.I can find a lover but he will just have fun with me,and going to marry with an ugly virgin girl.% 99 of man make this.They  entice,take the satisfaction and go.I wish I could be an abbess.Pry all my life along.If there was a God;who gives my second chance,my life would be so different.Never make same mistakes.I wanna be say to the person who write the essay:Don't be sad and ashamed.We are all together,you are not alone.All of us have same fate.I hugging you,you are one of my bad fate sisters.But be happy and remember:There are women who are in bad situation from you.

-reply by Berna

Virginity is all in the mind people. Yes and the action of course. But lets be honest If you lost your virginity but it didnt register in your brain you'd still think you a virgin my question is by becoming a christian does god give you amnesia or by repenting of our sins GOD gets amnesia. So basically he still thinks we have not shagged and thinks we are pure. hmmm and now this makes me think what is he omniscient then. If he's all knowing then surely he knows I did the bing bang diggity doo last night or week or wahteever. Oh he knows, but what he pretends not to know anymore, as in I give you a fresh start??? Well what about the 3 kids I have with different women and the 8 times in prison I got done up the bum and the 19 new inmates I did up the bum. Lol