xisto Community
Dragonize

New Girl At School

Thats why you all need to just try for it, if she is new, its not like you are goin to ruin any relationship or anything, just go and ask her. If she says no then fair enough, maybe ask why not, or just keep going on with life.

If you don't ask and you she gets a boyfriend, it might make you jealous, and later you may find out she also liked you, and you did nothing about it. Just go for it as they say, if we didn't do that in this world, no one would be together.

Something like that happened to my mother. She liked a guy but never said anything and it was too late when she found out he liked her back.

I'd like to add that its important to find out why you like someone first before you try and ask them out. You might like a person for the wrong reasons and not know it until its too late.

ei! hope this helps, just try to be yourself. everytime you see her just act normally like you always do.. just be friendly or try to be friends with her friends maybe you can get some points with them.

So how did it go mate?, if your still around to tell us lol :(I hope it all went well, and i hope your enjoying many happy days together, and not like 'most' couples that breakup after 10 days haha. Best Wishes!