xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dragonize

Teenager Problem

Group of people at my school. There teenagers but only one of them is the worst.They would come up push you, then swear then call names about your mom! So Nasty as well! Any tips on what I should do?

Group of people at my school. There teenagers but only one of them is the worst.

They would come up push you, then swear then call names about your mom! So Nasty as well! Any tips on what I should do?

218878[/snapback]

well mate if it were me, i'd pick up the nearest heaviest object, confront them and shout and swear at them and threaten to hit them, and if they still did call you names etc, i'd hit the leader with the weapon to let the others no u aint messin about...always worked 4 me!

Group of people at my school. There teenagers but only one of them is the worst.

They would come up push you, then swear then call names about your mom! So Nasty as well! Any tips on what I should do?

218878[/snapback]

Try to be proactive. Before they get to you, let an administrator and if your are comfortable, your teachers know what is going on. That way, the teachers can keep their eyes open, and the administrators can intervene before something happens.

One thing to consider is the 'snitch' factor. You probably don't want the other kids knowing you told on them. If you're worried about that, talk only to a teacher or guidance counselor you trust, and ask the teacher to go to administration for you.

Another thing you can do is avoid these people. Figure out when they're in the halls and don't be in the same hallways as them. Be very aware of your surroundings so you can turn a corner or duck into a supervised room on a moments notice. You may need to be the first one out of class and get to your next class quickly, or be the last and take a route the other kids don't take. If you have a friend who is in the same classes, walk together and both of you be aware of the people near you.

Students should feel safe in their schools. There is legislation requiring your school to take steps to ensure YOUR safety. Let the school know what's going on so the staff can do their jobs.

Good luck...

Try to be proactive. Before they get to you, let an administrator and if your are comfortable, your teachers know what is going on.  That way, the teachers can keep their eyes open, and the administrators can intervene before something happens. 

One thing to consider is the 'snitch' factor. You probably don't want the other kids knowing you told on them. If you're worried about that, talk only to a teacher or guidance counselor you trust, and ask the teacher to go to administration for you.

Another thing you can do is avoid these people. Figure out  when they're in the halls and don't be in the same hallways as them. Be very aware of your surroundings so you can turn a corner or duck into a supervised room on a moments notice.  You may need to be the first one out of class and get to your next class quickly, or be the last and take a route the other kids don't take. If you have a friend who is in the same classes, walk together and both of you be aware of the people near you.

Students should feel safe in their schools. There is legislation requiring your school to take steps to ensure YOUR safety.  Let the school know what's going on so the staff can do their jobs.

Good luck...

218919[/snapback]

thats what you call the geeks way out, get a group of strong mates and confront them, they'll be so surprised that you had the guts to do that that they'll shut up and not touch you again!

i say to avoid them. if they wont stop picking on you and they follow you around everywhere, confront them and tell them to stop. scream at em all you want cuz thats probably what i would do. they'll probably back off then but if they dont, just walk away and tell an adult you trust. you dont want to get into trouble for fighting with them and even if its hard not to give them a punch that they really deserve, the best thing is to just take a breath and walk away to tell someone

I don't recommend you follow my advice first, but if it's the last advice left.. then go ahead. Go make friends with another group of the big guys that'll probably protect you from them. Trust me it works. :) Even making friends with big guys at my school makes everyone scared to even touch me.

I don't recommend you follow my advice first, but if it's the last advice left.. then go ahead. Go make friends with another group of the big guys that'll probably protect you from them. Trust me it works. :) Even making friends with big guys at my school makes everyone scared to even touch me.

218926[/snapback]

unless you're one of those big guys like me!!! lol im 14, 5 foot 11 and weigh 12 stone, (and not fat!) yet i dnt have a 6-pack lol

Traits we're talking about ways to get them to leave people alone, not beat them to a pulp. That's just plain stupid. And traitz, there are a lot of people that WON'T pick up a bad andhit someone across the head with it.This thread is getting out of control, closed.