xisto Community
scab_dog

Simpsons Or Futurama Which is better?

Which Matt Groeing Cartoon Series is better?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

These are both the work of Matt Groeing, thou Futurama isnt a long series as the Simpsons, I like it. I cant exactly choose which is better. But when you flick through the TV, Futurama seems to stand out. Dunno..but i think Simpsons might just beat Futurama, by few percentage. Just a simple pool to see if you watch cartoon. And if anyone of you people are a parent, i would specially like your opionion, i'am guessing that your children are always sitting in front of the Tv watching the SImpsons. And i want to know your opipnin about it.

These are both the work of Matt Groeing, thou Futurama isnt a long series as the Simpsons, I like it. I cant exactly choose which is better. But when you flick through the TV, Futurama seems to stand out. Dunno..but i think Simpsons might just beat Futurama, by few percentage. Just a simple pool to see if you watch cartoon. And if anyone of you people are a parent, i would specially like your opionion, i'am guessing that your children are always sitting in front of the Tv watching the SImpsons. And i want to know your opipnin about it.

218438[/snapback]

I think Matt G. is a really good producer of those 2 cartoons. I watch the simpsons since I was a kid, and still watching it. I like futurama because I like the stlye of sense of humor that he uses. But i watch "The Simpsons" more so yeah "The Simpsons" is my pick.

It is clearly the Simpsons for me, partly probably because I have never really gotten into Futurama - just not my cup of tea, some of the Simpsons can be a touch tedious, but overall, I think it very funny and a very good take on every-mans live. Hope they will last for a long time to come.

I have to go with Futurama. I think that the jokes were a little better, especially better that some of the early simpsons episodes. It's really hard to call though. It's hard to be subjective about it because I probably would rather watch a Futurama episode rather than the simpsons, just because I've seen the Simpsons episodes so many times. Especially the middle seasons that are syndicated to death.

I never got into The Simpsons, myself, and I love the plots/humor/characters of Futurama. There are some jokes there that are absolutely brilliant, but I find every episode at least midly amusing.

I love them both. But I would have to say The Simpsons. They're more human and they talk about current events and stuff. I know Futurama does that sometimes too. Simpsons is like more current and closer to reality. They're both pretty funny in certain ways. I have been watching The Simpsons longer than I have Futurama. My girl cousin is like anal retentively in love with The Simpsons. She keeps blabbering about how its all her favorite and stuff. And I'm like "i get it!" lol.

I have to go with the simpson due to the fact that the show has lasted longer the futurama.Now If they went back into production for futurama then i might hcange my vote for that.

I am a big fan of both, they are created by the same group of people, if I am not mistaken. But I get too see The Simpsons more often than Futurama. Here at my countrySimpsons is being shown at the cable, at Star World, everyday while Futurama used to have a sunday evening schedule.

Definitey Futurama - I think its much more funny and doesnt just randomely change like the simpsons (e.g. just one minute homer is a total idiot and being smacked on the head with a spade and the next he does something really quite clever). the simpsons just doesnt seem to flow. FUTURAMA!!! :angry::angry:

I don't care if alot of it is a joke, I think Simpsons bag out various different groups to often and in a big way. Like, they might I hate it how the Simpsons constantly bags out religion, probably gets bagged out more than anything, also different races get bagged out and other countries get bagged out. Sure it's funny, I agree but sometimes they take it too far.But I like Futurama, it's something different to the Simpson's revamped and recycled style.

Simpons for sure, wins by a mile cause futurama is crapola!!But family guy and american dad are deffinately the front runners! Go stewie!

I have to say The Simpsons, even though I absolutely love them both. It's just that The Simpsons lasted longer, 18 seasons and counting, plus a movie (27th July can't wait!) while Futurama only had 4 seasons. Also, I feel that The Simpsons is more realistic as it shows the problems that an everyday dysfunctional American family encounters on a day-to-day basis. However, Futurama does have better jokes sometimes, and is more mature. But I still think that The Simpsons is the better cartoon

st_michal they are starting futurama again. The simpsons and futurama both have a very wird character that stand out: Zoidberg and Moe. Some of the joke in Futurama are better but the simpsons i more cartoony. Indeed MG's work is funny but futurama and the simpsons are nuthing to life in hell