xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sympatico

Ps3 Is Expected To Be Released Late.. is it good or bad?

For me there is not even one reason to buy the Xbox360.

The Ps3 is going to be faster, more powerful, supports higher resolutions (ps3: 1024dpi* | xbox: 720dpi*), 2 screens at once, Blue Ray Discs (50 Gb!! | Xbox is only able to read DVD9), 7 (I don't understand that number) wireless controllers... and many more things... :)

Plus I don't really like the games for Xbox.

* I don't really know what dpi means, though :P

i think its good because it will mean there wont be any stupid bugs or errors when it comes out and it will be soooooooooooo much better than the xbox360 which is a waste of space but thats for another topic.

i cant wait for it to come out but i would rather it would be error free and come out in 6 months than it be out in a  month full of bugs.

idont care how much it is going to cost i will be buying it straight away. hopefully they may add more features now they have this extra time and they can blow all other consoles out of the water.

and to the person who said they will only sell a couple thousand!! this is not an xbox ffs this will be a good console lmao.

219215[/snapback]

Actually most of the systems have bugs when they come out so you can't say they are going to have no bugs. It's just a matter of time, don't buy the systems right when they come out. Some people find that the hard way.

For me there is not even one reason to buy the Xbox360.

The Ps3 is going to be faster, more powerful, supports higher resolutions (ps3: 1024dpi* | xbox: 720dpi*), 2 screens at once, Blue Ray Discs (50 Gb!! | Xbox is only able to read DVD9), 7 (I don't understand that number) wireless controllers... and many more things...

* I don't really know what dpi means, though

Actually your quite wrong. They have about the same power, and if one was just a little in front it would be the xbox 360, hey after all xbox is known for the power it is owned by microsoft we shouldnt be surprised. I also like the games for the playstation better as well though, and oh yeah blue ray discs rule, are about double the capacity of a dvd. Sp playstation can have 7 wireless controllers at once is that what your saying? I didn't even know that one, bout d*mn time I'm tired of playstation being the only one that needed a stupid multi-tap for more than 2 controller support that was stupid.

Look on Sony's official site and try to find something that says it may be released late and post the link here or something for us...

For me there is not even one reason to buy the Xbox360.The Ps3 is going to be faster, more powerful, supports higher resolutions (ps3: 1024dpi* | xbox: 720dpi*), 2 screens at once, Blue Ray Discs (50 Gb!! | Xbox is only able to read DVD9), 7 (I don't understand that number) wireless controllers... and many more things... tongue.gif

* I don't really know what dpi means, though tongue.gif

If you want to know the truth... :) The Xbox 360 is capable of much more file formats than the PS3; it have support for DVD-Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, WMA CD, MP3 CD, JPEG Photo CD
You can Stream media from portable music devices, digital cameras, Windows XP PCs

And: You can connect it to your Microsoft Windows Media Center.

And overall i do not think that we will see so poor graphics on it in comparition to PS3, just in exclusive games. But i still think that PS3 will crush Microsoft Xbox 360 in selling numbers.

/Sorry for double posting :) ) But i forget to say this: PS3 can only support this file formats: DVD-Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW.Ok, and this, if you want to know the blu-ray data: PlayStation 3 BD-ROM, BD-Video, BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-REBut that is just PS3 Games... :P

For me, the xbox 360 doesnt exist yet (phisically it does) until the new version of the console comes out, and so will the ps3. They wasted a lot trying to have them ready earlier than they should come out. I think its a waste of money anyway because it will eventually end up in service and youll be without it for some time.The funnest, but probably not the best, console will probably be nintendo. They are always on the safe side, I havent really seen any of their systems fail. Ive seen playstations, sega saturns, dreamcasts, especially xbox having problems, but I have never seen a nintendo console with any problems.Ever since doom3 and some other games that have come out since 2003+ I have noticed that games can have really impressive graphics and all, but I also learned that the lasting appeal and the concept of the game itself is really what makes the games fun.You are probably asking me what about final fantasy series and halo? Well I will probably get them when their consoles really come out. I really dont have a favorite console, though I was a real fan of nintendo and sega. Besides, with the consoles coming out far apart it will really give me time to save up the money.

This is not going to be good for Sony. Since the Xbox 360 has come out maby a few months ago Sony is losing a big market share as gamers want to get their hands on next generation graphics as soon as they can. If they continue to delay Microsoft will have no market competition. I think this delay is going to help Microsoft take even more of the video game console market share.

Sony are having problems with the next playstation console .They are roumrs that the new console is full of uknown bugs , and it's announced that PS3 will not be released in march deep trougt is the name of the source who is a sony insider who says that PS3 is not ready to go in the shelfs .

The source is also telling that Sony has had already problems with one graphic subsystem of the new PS3 console .

Notice from mayank:
Edited topic title & description

217592[/snapback]

We have all waited a long long time for the PS3 - and it is gonna be so costly coming out, most of us won't be able to afford one for a long time anyway.

As we have waited such a long time - im sure we can wait another few weeks or something.

As for all this, it may all be false. Big companies like sony wouldn't announce a release date for such a big thing, without leaving enough 'Safe time'. I bet they finished the PS3 last year - and are just testing it now.

I wouldn't worry :P

Whoever said that they will only sell a couple of thousand - HAHAHAHA

This is getting released wordwide - they will sell Billions during its lifespan! :)

I prefer PlayStation - but does this really mean it is the best console?.. Is it just that it is the most popular? :P