xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Which Color Of Jeans Do You Like Best ur fav color

I love wearing jeans, those are the the most comfortable thing for me to wear. I do not wear Khaki pants. I want my jeans to look faded, I love faded blue jeans, and to achived such look I wear my jeans often. I fades due to frequent washing and wearing. There are jeans available at stores that are already faded, but i do not find them attractive, they do not look natural.

I love black jeans, but for some reason, they are so hard to find! Its the reason why I don't wear jeans. If its not in black, I wont wear it. Simple as that.Funny how they are so hard to find that I've never actually owned a pair! I once did have a pair of blue jeans but I got irritated easily because it wouldn't stretch. I would sit down and the jeans would cut into my stomach. In the end, I just threw them out because I was sick of the tightness. (I like clothes that are "to the skin" but when they get tight, they give me breating, sitting, and working problems.)

Well I just think that the blue jeans are getting a bit boring now, the plain types of blue jeans that is, jeans should be able to come in any colour now because it makes the choice a more wide and varied choice, and it alse enabled you to have different designs and patterns on them which is happening like every week now, you see all these new designs everywhere lol.

Dark blue is the color of my choice in Jeans pant. But I wear all kinds of color these days. Because dark blue sometimes don't match very well with all types of T-shirts.And ligh blue-almost greyish color has lately attracted me too. Jeans is very comfortable to wear unless for formal gathering and occassions.

to me its not realy about the colours. any colour can look good depending on what you wear them with. but i generally just wear bluish jeans with highlights imbedding in them. anything and jeans look weird. oh, black jeans are hip aswell. ;]

It depends of the situation i guess...I have light blue, dark blue, blue iwth sort of green stripes and many more :( If i go out in the evening i'd wear those more dark ones and if I go to sql i'd wear more light ones...I think the darker they are, the more formal! But this is just my taste and opinion..