xisto Community
Little_Money_Maker

How To Make Money Online! I Need Your Help Pls :(

Hello Guys,Can you guys help me please... I have been looking around too make money online, I need Some ideas man, or a way to make few dollars quickly so i can open my web site.... Is there a way for me to amkea couple of dollars online please...I will really appricaite it if there is man , but i am not willing to give any creidit card number out. If theres a way and u dont wanna tell, pls emal me or something man :D

Notice from mayank:
Edited topic title & description
Edited by mayank (see edit history)

Hey Little_Money_Maker!welcome to the forum first of all!Secondly, Please make sure that you read the "Xisto Readme" whose link is in the shoutbox.Now, as you've asked a question...I can answer you that...Please go through the Make Money Online section (where you have posted this :D)and go through the posts, there are lots of posts which explain..how you can earn money online :D

Hello Guys,

Can you guys help me please... I have been looking around too make money online, I need Some ideas man, or a way to make few dollars quickly so i can open my web site.... Is there a way for me to amkea couple of dollars online please...

I will really appricaite it if there is man , but i am not willing to give any creidit card number out.

If theres a way and u dont wanna tell, pls emal me or something man :D

Notice from mayank:
Edited topic title & description

217260[/snapback]

Thank You, And i have read it already, but, i have tried things like this before and i wasidted my time, if any of u have a real ones please tell me, i tried the 4Daily, but its not that quick, if anyone eles have something quicker pls help me out mates

Thank You, And i have read it already, but, i have tried things like this before and i wasidted my time, if any of u have a real ones please tell me, i tried the 4Daily, but its not that quick, if anyone eles have something quicker pls help me out mates

217267[/snapback]

try google adsence i make around a gand a year with them

217267[/snapback]

Yea But Dont you need a website, I wanted to make awebsite but i get no hits, 10 or 15 most :D how do u guys get 10 000 per month man,

I dont know what kind site i should make

Yea But Dont you need a website, I wanted to make awebsite but i get no hits, 10 or 15 most :D how do u guys get 10 000 per month man,

217367[/snapback]

you don't necessarily need a website of your own to earn money online. like affiliate programs for example. you just need sell other people's products via a unique affiliate ID after you join their affiliate program.

but if you want a website, and you want to earn money online, you might want to ask yourself: "What am I good at? What am I passionate about?". you start from there.

then designing your website and adding content comes next. you may want it to appear professional and with interesting and fresh content so people can come over and over again to visit it. if you have nothing new and useful content to offer, then you lose visitors that way. if it looks unprofessional, they may dismiss your site as an amateur type, and they may opt to visit other more professional sites instead.

while doing your web development, learn how to make your site search engine friendly so it can be indexed by search engines efficiently, and help your site ranked better than others, and likely appear when your site keywords are searched. there are topics on Xisto related to that. you can search them later.

you can then join adsense/etc, place their code on your site, and hopefully earn from them. read the do's and don'ts in being a publisher of such ads so you don't get in trouble with them and risk losing any earnings you may have even before you get your first paycheck.

the important part is YOU MUST HAVE A GOAL, and make steps to reach that goal. :D sounds cheesy, yes, but there is no easy way to earn money online the legal way.

217367[/snapback]

Yes i under stand...

I need your opnion, Whats the best host, faily cheap.

Are Fourms good, Should i make a Fourms,

And Is There a Free Easy HTML Editors with FTP.

I am Thinking Of making a site about games, but i dont know excatly what to put on it, About game, or if there are new games?

Or a Fourm about games... Do fourms make good money too?

Yes i under stand...

I need your opnion, Whats the best host, faily cheap.

Are Fourms good, Should i make a Fourms,

And Is There a Free Easy HTML Editors with FTP.

I am Thinking Of making a site about games, but i dont know excatly what to put on it, About game, or if there  are new games?

Or a Fourm about games... Do fourms make good money too?

217373[/snapback]

best host? :D

for PAID hosting, check out https://xisto.com/

for FREE No-Ads hosting, you're already on it (Xisto.COM)

for FREE Ad-sponsored hosting, check out http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

hosting sites above are part of XISTO corporation.

forums? you will need members, and it takes time to build them.

HTML editors? FTP clients? use the search form here. lots discussed already.