xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DynamicMan

Windhexe "tornado In A Can"

Well that's pretty interesting. I don't see why they don't allow it to be used everywhere. This is what we need to get rid of landfills, and all that good stuff. Who needs to take up space with garbage when it all can be thinned down to a little powder. It would be great to do all that. I really wish the U.S. would allow them to use it. I wonder what would happen to a body going in there of like an animal. Egh... That could help save the world but noo, it defies the laws of physics so we don't like it.

Wow, that's very interesting. I hope the company starts using it for more than just the meat byproduct industry.. this could be a new way to dispose of petroleum-based products, and a new way to dispose of deadly wastes? It said that it even turns liquids into the fine powder; amazing. The product could be used in bad ways as well.. say getting rid of evidence, dead bodies, etc.I hope the company continues to experiment with the product, finding new materials other than the soap.Do you think if they ground up a cooked steak, that it would be edible in the powder form?

Intersting in a confusing way......but i mean wow...somthing being shrinked withut any excess....then it sureley is a defiance in gravity...gosh its confusing when you think about it...now if it was to be used in bad ways ..lol like getting rid of dead bodies..lol it could be used as some sort of alternative of cremating , wow.i dont think it would be used in this way tho ...it seems like a really expensive machine..and would be a rarr-ity in places...so i dought people would have acces to it to just fling in the odd corpse ..(still a scary thought though).And on the subject of reducing landfill type things...reducing things that are irr-removable...nuclear waste could probably be used in this machine to reduce the amount of waste space tooken up...but i suppose the people working with it could probably get posioned..after all the air beeing used in it must be going somwhere :D.Man it is true what they said about it "the only limit of what can be used is your imagination"..really gets your brain goin.

I see great potential use of this product for disposal of plastics, normally plastics take a few hundred years to break down in landfills and the time it takes to break down decreases as the surface area to volume ratio increases. This could cut it down to maybe a few 10's of years. This could really benefit the environment.

Intersting in a confusing way......but i mean wow...somthing being shrinked withut any excess....then it sureley is a defiance in gravity...gosh its confusing when you think about it...

It doesn't "shrink" anything, nor does it defy gravity. Although the process isn't explained in the article, what is put in is simply ground up.

As has been said, t is will be a good way to decrease the decay time of many materials by increasing the overall surface area.

Amazing! This is a great invention and could be used for SO much. I mean, a tornado in a can?! :D The most I have seen is the one you create one with (2) two liter bottles and spin them. Here is what this could be good for:1. Getting rid of building materials and leftover wastes from people.2. And junk! If you don't want something, throw it in and throw the powder away.3. You could even recycle with it. Throw in a hundred plastic bottles, collect the powder, and then melt it down again if possible.The possiblilties are ENDLESS! Hey tell me when it comes for public use :D Great topic, thanks.