xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KenBeoulve

I Found This Place: TREASURETROOPER.com

CashCrate is almost the Exact same site as TreasureTrooper. As a matter of fact, CashCrate was modeled after Treasure Trooper for the most part. They both now have the exact same offers available through their site. I have been a member of both and have made the same amount of money from each of them. It's quite easy to average about $100 per month fom each of you do a couple of the CC trial offers along with the Daily Surveys and Freebies. Somehow I do not think that everybody on the TT forum is Photoshopping fake checks. If that is the case, then so are the CashCrate members, so people should not join them either, right?

I've received checks from CashCrate and have started at a few other places. They are really all the same sites competing against each other. They each will get you the same money really but some have better referral programs than others and some may pay a little bit more per offer. I never really did get going all that well on Treasure Trooper because I didn't have PayPal so I wait for my check in the mail. The only Photoshopping done to most checks is the removal of any personal information printed on them. I at first thought places like these were scams until I started and received money for myself. Really you just have to get the hang of clearing cookies in between offers and what not.

I've received checks from CashCrate and have started at a few other places. They are really all the same sites competing against each other. They each will get you the same money really but some have better referral programs than others and some may pay a little bit more per offer. I never really did get going all that well on Treasure Trooper because I didn't have PayPal so I wait for my check in the mail. The only Photoshopping done to most checks is the removal of any personal information printed on them. I at first thought places like these were scams until I started and received money for myself. Really you just have to get the hang of clearing cookies in between offers and what not.

Exactly. A lot of the top notch survey sites get a bad name because of all of the crap that IS out there. The whole "99% of paid surveys are scams" stuff that is quoted all over the place is over the top, though. I'm sure there are loads of people that have been duped into believing that they can make tons of money, but the truth is, if you go about it correctly, you can definitely pay some bill every month with your earnings. You're right, stuff like clearing cookies and switching between your email addresses is key. The forums in TT and CC are great reading for beginners.

How much are you earning, how many hours do you spend because I'm spening a lot of hours online and not making much about $50 month and I wish this could go to like at least to $650 or something that's what im looking for now. I need about 10-20 hours online and something like $150 a week.

TreasureTrooper is proven to pay lower then almost all GPT sites. Why? Because it is popular and people don't want to explore other sites. TT was one of the first sites made, so after they good a huge user base, they began to reward you less and less for every offer you complete. Now, most sites pay you more then TT per offer you complete.

You guys should check out my GPT help site, http://www.mrgpt.com/.

I have a payment proof page and a gpt sites list page.

I just started with treasure trooper. I made $30 the first day (really in about an hour). I'm sure I could've made a lot more. A lot of the offers I completed were never approved - anybody know why? All I did was put in my zip code for all those offers too :P

Well, is this the best website? because I want to sign up for one, but are you sure that this one is the best? I dont want to sign up for like 80 id prefer just one that is easy and doesn't give viruses or louzy offers. Is this SERIOUSLY my best choice?

Well, is this the best website? because I want to sign up for one, but are you sure that this one is the best? I dont want to sign up for like 80 id prefer just one that is easy and doesn't give viruses or louzy offers. Is this SERIOUSLY my best choice?

No! Read two posts above yours :P .

Treasure Trooper? Oh yea, it's legit...I've made some sweet extra cash using it this past month. You only have to be 13 to sign up and you don't have to provide a credit card number or anything. Check Yahoo Answers or Google for proof that it's legit. If you want to sign up and see what I'm talking about click here:

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/

Notice from truefusion:
Removed referral

For those who don't know what Treasuretrooper is, well TreasureTrooper is basicly a site where you take surveys or register on some other websites and Treasuretrooper will pay you money, they pay you from .25 to 1.00 for surveys and sign ups, so its a pretty good deal, plus its free, so you dont have to spend any money. Ive been useing TreasureTrooper for about a week now and ive made about 20+ dollars by doing the surveys and registering stuff, trust me it works, i just got a check for $24.00 yesterday and i was surprised because i thought it was a scam, but it's not and it really works. Below is my referal site.

Posted Image

Notice from rvalkass:

If you read the readme you will see that referral links are not allowed at Xisto. Link edited.