xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
glassCAt

New.

Hello everyone, just joined...about forty minutes ago and after browsing around for a while I figured I should introduce myself.
I'm Cat, 19, female, from California. I'm a biology major in college, hoping to someday be a surgeon.
I've always been interested in web design. Although I'm not so good at it I'm always looking to improve my skills. I currently have a simple website hosted at http://web.intrascape.com/ but it's constantly down and that was my main reason for searching for a new hosting site this afternoon (and what led me here.)

Anyway, I guess I'll see you all around the forum!
:D

Welcome glassCAt,You will find our forum to be very relexed, a real discussion community unlike some forums out there. In my signature you will find Xisto REAME to help new comers to navigate well through out Xisto.Please keep in mind that we have Xisto.com and Xisto.net services.I know you will fit right in. Cali huh? I spent two weeks driving from Napa to SD, stopping by places like Yosemite, Big Shur, Pebble Beach etc. I then drove through the desert and ended up in Vegas. California certainly is a unique state. Maybe it's a New Yorker living a crazy life but I find almost all Californians so relexed and easy-going. I think it's because the awesome weather.Anway, if there are any questions please feel free to use the shoutbox, PM moderators and make help topics.

Welcome! Good to see you've found Xisto! I'm sure you'll love it here... everyone is so nice and helpful. I haven't found a better place yet, and I've tried out many places before finding this one. (And I'm very glad I did).I certainly agree about the forums here being like a real community. With most posting-required places, the people don't care about helping one another or discussing anything of value. Here it's different though. After awhile, it's really like you start to get to know the people in the forums (as best as you can online) and everyone here is like a community of friends, critiques and best of all, down right nice helpful people.So, you say you are from California, eh? Sounds really nice. I've never been there, but I think I'd like to check it out some time. Especially now that it's winter. I wouldn't mind getting away from all this snow. I suppose I can't really complain. This winter has been better than most. Not too many bad storms to speak of yet. (I'm from Canada, if you didn't notice under my name at the side).So, yea, welcome... enjoy it here, and I'm sure I'll be seeing you around the boards some time!

Thanks for the welcomes!And yeah, you should come down to California sometime although at this time we've been having a lot of storms here ourselves...or at least around where I live. :D

Welcome aboard, glassCAT!Well, I think you've certainly come to a great community with a great hosting service to boot. The people are friendly, and plenty of topics/threads abound!Hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to come back and post as much as you like!See you on the boards!

Welcome to Xisto a sergeon eh i have this back problem thats been naggin gme. :Danyways welcome to Xisto le me be the first to say your the first person to say you didn't want to be a webdesigner in the forums. (anyone can vouch for that they don't want to be a web designer?)anyways enjoy yourself here, we have lots of topics to read and post about lots of people to talk to and ask for help if need be and more.