xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Compute

Make Money For Posting This Actually Works

This is a Free Way to make money online which actually work. My friend got 10 dollars today from this.Basically these people pay you to post. It?s super easy. All you do is sign up and start posting.They can pay you by paypal, check, or stormpay. Minimum to checkout is 10 dollars.Please when you sign up can you Please put my username as the person who referred you.My username is : ArbakAnyway This is a legit Program. Enjoy.Also read there FAQ's they give you a lot of Info.

I would like to check it out becuase it sounds pretty good. Only problem is you forgot to add the link. As long as they can send it by check I think it would work, I don't have paypal or any other source of payment so it sounds good to me. What type of stuff do you post? Is it sort of like Xisto forums? How much do you get a post or per sentence or however they do it? I'll have to check it out to see what I can do.

I'm sorry I forgot the link ... Silly Me.

Anyway PLEASEEEEE put my username as your Referral Person. PLEASE!

My username is : Arbak

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Plenoptic They don't pay much but I mean you post anyways just post at that forums and the money ads up. Also If you refer people and every time they post you make points of each of there points.

If you read the FAQ's and the threads it explains a lot.

Basically these are the points

For each New Thread you get

for each new reply you get

for each referral post you get

and 1.000 is 1 dollars
and 2.000 is 2 dollars
And so on.

Its pretty cool. I like posting so its awesome. Defiantly check it out and refer your friends.

Please dont forget to put my username as the person who referred you.

Thanks and I hope you Enjoy it.

Ya its like Xisto forums. But currently they have less forums then Xisto.

Well that sounds pretty cool. It says that it is 3 cents per new thread or 2 cents per new post, and 1/5 of a cent for every post of your referal. I might try it and don't worry I will put your name.

That's cool that they paying you more but what is the maximum post thing about. Do you only get payed for 30 posts a day a month or what? That doesn't make sense. I searched through the FAQ but couldn't find anything. If you could tell me that would be great.EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out. You only get paid for the first 25 posts you make in the day.

Notice from rejected:
Added the edit for you
Edited by rejected (see edit history)

Thanks, it sounds very very interessing!But one thing, i don't think i'm going to use my good ideas and only get paid with 3 cents, no my friend, i will not do it for 3 cents, even for 1 euro.If the "guy" starts to pay more, i will sign up.