xisto Community
affhotspot

Any Good Paid To Surf Programs That Actually Pay

do you guys know any good paid to surf programs tha actually pay you. one that works and it is fair to their surfers, if you can please explain why?lately somepeople have been posting programs, but like all the replys to it are saying its a scam. so please, post a good valid one.

hey...i know most of the programmes are fake but i have been using 12dailypro..well to be honest i havnt withdrawn any money but atleast they are sending my money to a third party money dealing company named STORM PAY...Its kinda like paypal..i have money in stormpay which they paid me but i havnt taken money from storm pay..and i think its fine..well it will be nice if you will want my refrel code :D

In my opinion, paid to surf programs don't earn a lot, and I don't think that a lot of them work. Try sticking with steady CPC ads such as Google Adsense, Bidvertiser etc.

4daily.com is the only one I probably recommend. They don't give out much money, but a 100% scam free paid to surf program.

218705[/snapback]

All these *number*daily**.com paid-to-surf programs are Ponzi schemes that appear to have been manufactured at the same "Ponzi-factory". Just compare their FAQ-pages, and you will see the common origin.

If the income into such programs really came from web-site owners paying for visit in order to inflate their rankings, why on earth would they pay the surfers in proportion to the money ("upgrade" fee) the surfers have paid into the paid-to-surf program ?? This makes no sense at all.

Naturally, these programs also claim that they get income from various vaguely specified "investsments", like e.g. "high leverage forex trading", but all Ponzi schemes make such claims nowadays.

12dailypro.com has had large growth since it started, and is probably now close to its collapse phase.

One indication of impending collapse is:

12dailypro.com has now started a campaign of banning members and confiscating their money, doing it as follows:

When 12dailypro discovers that a member has made some small infraction against their complex program regulations, they at first do nothing, as long as the members investment ("upgrade") is small.

If the member then, after having tried the program out with small amounts of money, should make a large "upgrade" (usually several thousand dollars), 12dailypro suddenly "discovers" the member's infraction, accuses him of trying to cheat, bans him and confiscates his money.

You may read several such stories at the forum http://www.talkgold.com/forum/

Stormclix, Google Adsense are great programs that can be trusted. I've been paid out many times

219380[/snapback]

yeah but for adense you need a website or something that actually has quality and traffic, you need to earn your traffic first somehow....

its like ussual... the get money for nothing just doesent work :P

stuff where you have to put effort in and that everyone cant do ussualy does :)

arent these programs spyware that pays you?

221474[/snapback]

That's not what they are supposed to be. They are supposed to be just showing you ads, typically banner ads at the top or botton of your web browser. And the idea is that they get paid to show you ads and they pay you a little to watch those ads, but usually these sites and programs are just scams.

Please, can anyone tell me which website to take or register as a member of Google ads so that I can also make money online. I have been searching for one but I have not gotten any trusted website. Please, wonderful peoples help... -Mandy