xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
affhotspot

Dont Try Traffic Zap

many people have been signing up for a banner/link exchange program called traffic zap. many people are doing it because it has a high page rank. they spam you, and they bring absolutly no traffic to you. but for all this trouble you have to put stupid advertisement on your site so you'll think there gonna bring traffic to your site. they are fake dont go near them.

Thanks for the tip. I have been looking for ways to get traffic to my site and I am glad you told me that in case I tried it. When you say no traffic do you mean no hits at all or only a couple? Hopefully no one else has used this.

oh yes, i wonted to post this but i forgot. I readed somewhere too that traffic zap should be on black list. Im not even thinkin to use something like that but maybe there are people who are looking for something like that, if you do dont use traffic zap :D

Notice from mayank:
Edited typing error
Edited by mayank (see edit history)

many people have been signing up for a banner/link exchange program called traffic zap. many people are doing it because it has a high page rank. they spam you, and they bring absolutly no traffic to you. but for all this trouble you have to put stupid advertisement on your site so you'll think there gonna bring traffic to your site. they are fake dont go near them.

I would just like to inform you all about trafficzap.com. While it is true, I used their service for a few months, they do provide you with some traffic back to your site (not sure if its exactly what they say 2:1 ratio, maybe a little less) but the real concern about trafficzap is that some of their pop up ads distribute a HIGH virus warnings in which I had to do several scans in a day to detect and elimate them.

Please, please everyone, stay away from TRAFFICZAP.COM.