xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arne-Christian

Best Games For Xbox

Yeah, You can :D First of all, buy Halo (If you not already have it), second: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3, third:Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow, and then: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Grand Theft Auto Double Pack and this games: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3, MechAssault, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow, Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge, Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War, Project Gotham Racing 2,Steel Battalion: Line of Contact, ESPN NHL Hockey, Phantasy Star Online Episodes I & II, Counter-Strike.But of course it depends on what your "taste" is.

I have allmost all of them, the only ones i don't have is : Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time,Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge, Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Tides of War, Project Gotham Racing 2,Steel Battalion: Line of Contact, ESPN NHL Hockey and Phantasy Star Online Episodes I & II. Hehe, so you see i am not much of a 'Sport Games' guy, more like Action games, and some Racing games.~ Arne-Christian

I like America's Army. Just got it yesterday for Xbox. Actually my bro did cause it is his Xbox but I like to play it. He only has that game and Need For Speed. That would probably be a good game too. I think Halo is probably good I haven't played it but it seems really popular. It really depends on what type of games you like.

Yea well, i have Halo 2, i am also a Need For Speed fan, so i am thinking of buying Need for Speed: Most Wanted. Manny of my friends say that game owns with graphics, cars and all. So i am going to have a look on it on Team Xbox, see some Screenshots from there :D .

What are the best games you know on Xbox, i am going to buy my self some for some of the cash i got at Christmas, but i don't know anny good.

Hope i can get some good recommendations :D

~ Arne-Christian

215868[/snapback]

Rainbow Six: Lockdown, Starwars Battlefront 2, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.

In my humble opinion, I believe Resident Evil 4 is the best game for any gaming system (even though its only available on Xbox and Gamecube as far as I know). There is just something about the combination of blood, gore, zombies with chainsaws, a President's daughter getting kidnapped, and invisible flesh-eating monsters which impale you with steel rods. The plot is surprisingly deep, but it doesn't compare to the Resident Evil Nemesis. Here is the basic plot of every Resident Evil game: Umbrella corporation is an omnipotent company that controls every aspect of raccoon city. They manufacture various household items such as furniture and cleaning solvents. But what the residents of Raccoon city don't know is that Umbrella is conducting top-secret biological research. Umbrella has made the experimental T-virus, which turns any human being into a vicious flesh-eating monster, or zombie. Before they know it, the T-virus has leaked through the whole city and every one is turned into a zombie. The government has decided that the only way to control the spread of this horrible virus is by nuclear annihilation. It is up to you to escape from the city before a certain time, before you are eaten by zombies or blown to bits by a nuclear bomb.This game is worth buying. Have fun!! :D

for eternity, everyone said Halo will be the best of choice available for XBOX to play. However for me who do not like FPS that much, maybe I won't say so...For my opinion, Shenmue2 will be the best, assuming the FREE (acronim) system which is so great. Try it maybe you will like.

Some told me Fable is great, but too many it's too free... I don't even know what to do... maybe that's a real role playing game so you can become whatever you want.But, I prefer Sudeki for that. And the other RPG I knew, Jade Empire also do fine. But, well it's only if you like RPG. On the other hand, choosing XBOX if you like RPG is a wrong choice, so little to choose.I don't have XBOX but I'm waiting for XBOX360 because they say there will be many Cinematic-RPGs will be available in XBOX360. At least, I will wait until eNcHAnt-aRM is released later, so I can buy XBOX360.

In my humble opinion, I believe Resident Evil 4 is the best game for any gaming system (even though its only available on Xbox and Gamecube as far as I know). There is just something about the combination of blood, gore, zombies with chainsaws, a President's daughter getting kidnapped, and invisible flesh-eating monsters which impale you with steel rods. The plot is surprisingly deep, but it doesn't compare to the Resident Evil Nemesis. Here is the basic plot of every Resident Evil game:

This game is worth buying. Have fun!! :D

216182[/snapback]

Firstly, it's PS2 and Gamecube.

Actually, if you read most stuff ingame, they aren't zombies, they are regular people who have been infected by Lag Plagus.

Also, for Xbox, I suggest Halo/2 and Kingdom Under Fire, yes it's not that well rated, but I enjoyed alot of time on that. And have been suggesting people to buy it since launch. Happy gaming.

The best game for the xbox imho is Battlefield 2 Modern Combat jsut cause it s afast paced action agme with great online gameplay and a variety of different weapons. Its also good becuaseof the unique features such as hotswapping (switching between players in offline missions) Over all I'd give this game 9.5/10 definatly a must buy

I prefered Halo 2 ... It is the most Best game that i played on it :)I like to face with other players on Halo 2 XD... Pretty owns ^^...but i bet .. Halo 3 will be better than that ... and about that Battlefield 2 Modern Combat... Im not really satisfied in it... i prefer the Multiplayer ones on PC Better ... cause i really don't really like the game system.. but it looks good so far...