xisto Community
scab_dog

Gmail For Free - No Invitations You can sign up through Mobile

Yo i just went and i did not see a thing talking about Gmail is Plublie lol i have a google account and i did not have that thing showing up.... so i think u got that invitation kind off LEO LAPORTE form (Call for Help) said that if you pay carefully attention u may recive that kind of invitation to register to Gmail i think that thats what really happened with you.... you just got lucky :S

Go to the gmail homepage

and click the link to sign up for Gmail with your phone (or just go straight here. You need to have a cell phone for this. It will ask you for your number, and send you a text message with a number that you enter on the site. Then you fill out account details.

--------------- I don't have more -------------------------

If someone want an Invitation PM me, I have a lot of Invitations (I'm going to give 50 invitations) :lol: . If I can't Invite someone because of the rules, excuseme :lol: .

--------------- I don't have more -------------------------

Edited by GrayFox (see edit history)