xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

Ip Blocked. 69.50.188.18

after the christmas,it's a monday morning,i went on my site.but :( can not found the server ,ping the ip 69.50.188.18,all packets request time.i knew bad things happened.i change a proxy to access it,yes,the server is normal.the site of mine is normal also.--to me it's a bad new year. :D i hate the government and isp,there really do not have the speech freedom on the internet surely. :D

guangdian,It's been months since Xisto announced the server shift and its new IP address. It's 64.69.46.210. Please read all Alerts and Notices section and pay attention to announcements. This will ensure that you are having no difficulties in using Xisto's service to the fullest.

I cannot connect to Xisto either, nor my website. I know a couple of people that are unable to access my website as well. The only way I can access it at the moment is by changing my DNS to Xisto's, or proxying..Could this be an ISP problem?