xisto Community
Saint_Michael

Sotw #20 Entries

Sig size min: 175x75max: 400x150Brushing: grungeText: Your nameRender: any renderTheme: must contain some sort of smudgeEntry due date: Entries will be closed for voting on Saturday, December 31.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Here's my entry, hopefully it's not too monotone but the render just didn't seem to work with a lot of colour. The pixel stretch effect kind of reminds me the x-men character "Cyclops".

Posted Image

Heh.. now where have I seen that render before? :D Actually, strictly speaking I don't think it's a robot. Isn't it a man dressed in a battle suit/armor? Close enough! :D

ok im going to change the rules on the render just a bit since clone trooper from starwars and the halo characters are not known robots. but hte the smudge is still in effect though.

now you can keep the the sig to be used I just change the rneder rules to anything since robots flew out the window.

So, does that mean...I'll have to change my sig!

Ah! all hard work seems to have gone in trash!

216081[/snapback]

When did he say that? Read it again. :D

Michael, you should provide a link to robot renders or whatever render you're asking for because some people might not have the particular category that you're looking for, and they'll be shut out as a result. Surely you don't want that. :D

yeah im downloading a huge pack of renders like 2000 of them going to do a pack of nothing but robots so that will be the themese for next week.

For all those that may argue that my sig has not been smudged... if you want ill send my PSD to a gfx mod cuz i smudged it lightly to enhance the background on overlay...

anyways this is my submission

Posted Image