xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Domain Trouble

I am having trouble with my domain, theuca.com When I try to go to it, it takes me to an MSN site. I have used it with my site before. Its name servers were pointed at it last time I checked. I dont remember my login or password on it so I can't check.

If you just changed your domain it can take up to 24 hours to change your dns settings. Make sure they are pointed to NS1.TRAP17.COM and NS2.TRAP17.COM Also make sure that it is either parked, or your domain you are using for your website.

Can you access your Cpanel? Maybe your nameservers are down. You need to do the forgot your password or something to make sure nothing has been changed or hacked over the long period of time.

If you can't remember your password/username to your domain, you need to contact the place that hosts it for you and request a password change. Most places do that.