xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seanooi

Windows Media Player 11

I'm never using Windows Media player anyway. I use to listen at an internet radio, but Windows Media Player is so slow, so I use WinAmp. It is also my default sound and video program.And if I listen to songs on my computer, I am just using the library in my p2p-program...But I guess I could give Windows Media Player 11 a try when it's released :(

To be honest I doubt it will be that great of an improvement. If you look at longhorn, (sounds much better than vista imo) the only really changes are graphical. Microsoft is focusing on the "wow" factor, trying to make a market for fancy graphics and effects where there wasn't before. Imo there isn't much more you can do to a media player at this point that will make it more useful, without the cost of system resources.in any case i use winamp, if only because its not made by microsoft.

lol, kelvinismyname, you're right, Micro$oft normally lies about the release dates. In addition, they are planning much for the new releases, but only a few of their ideas are actually done in their releases... :(

WMP11 Playlist problem

Windows Media Player 11

I have several hundred items in my playlist. When I add/edit an item the playlist always goes to the bottom of the list.I then have to scroll up to select the added item.

Is there a way to make the playlist go to the new item.

-question by Robert Weaver