xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xereo

Have Two Domains Active

Can I buy a domain and add it as new domain and power to have two domains without having to change the dns and to transfer domains? but simply add another domain and that one can enter in my web for anyone of both, as if the second and new domain was a link or a redirection.Thanks very much

well i what you CAN do for sure is just make it a redirection on the site where you got your second domain and make it redirect to the first one. that way youll have people goto your site wichever site they goto inicialy. but as for full dns (if thats what its called) fucntionalaibility i dont think you can have 2 domains.

Yes you can park two domains. Just point both to the Xisto nameservers. ns1.trap17.com and ns2.trap17.com Or you could have one as your real domain and one parked. So if someone types in the link to go to the forums on your site using the parked domain it would take you to the same place as your real domain would. For example, if the link to your forums are http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and you have a parked domain if you were to type in http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ it would all go to the same place. You can't have two domains at once one or both would have to be parked.