xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CrazyShooter

What Do U Suggest?

Well, I don't have a PSP but I have a PSOne (lol so old) and I have Medievil (and the sequel) on that... Medievil's great!On PSP they have Medievil: Resurrection, so that might be half decent.Also I've heard that Ridge Racer is good.

I am not into videogames, but heard Donkey Kong-a or something like that is quite good. I rather playing my old Super Nintendo and my very older Atari: Tetris and Pacman rules man!!! I actually think none modern videogame is going to reach the success and reputation Pacman gained during all these years ;)Cheers!!!!! ;)

I recommend you Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories it's very good game I don't have PSp but my friend sed it's one of the best PSp games he have ever tryed or played... So I suggest you to try it out ;)

The links about the game: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ there you can see ratings of the best PSP games.. ;)

On PSP they have Medievil: Resurrection, so that might be half decent.
Also I've heard that Ridge Racer is good.

Do not buy Medievil Resurrection! People that have reviewed it (such as me) dont like it, I gave it 5/10.

Very boring after a while. I suggest Ridge Racer or Star Wars Battlefront II.

I don't have a PSP but I have played burnout before and although I haven't played the new on I have played Burnout 3. I would go for Burnout Legends. The entire Burnout series is great. All the crashing and racing is the best. You won't find anything better alltogether like that.