xisto Community
Andrew Northall

Xbox 360 Boxes May Contain Coal!

That has to be funny, especially with the patience of many kids those days. Sorta reminds me of the ol 'Santa Clause' in kiddie shows... if a main character is being bad, then they get presents with coal and so on.. I didnt get to see the picture, but if it was up, I'll presume it would've been priceless.

Is that the only use of the gaming console? I know M$ is losing money for every Xbox it sells, for it is earning money from something else. It sounds like there is now another promotion strategy for this notorious company, something like ? you can keep yourself warm with Xbox 360 and it may boost sales more than promoting its lackluster HD gaming features? They should have put many other things in the box too, say insecticide or explosives. Then they can sell Xbox by these add-on features too.

Ya i would like to see the look on that kids face when he opens it. Seems to me that, that kid is a spoiled rotten brat and needs to grow up. Then he goes and breaks something that is $2000, he is a retard. If i was the kids parent i would make him pay me back by the time he was out of high school. I would also beat him and not let him buy a 360 with his own money even if he could make the money. And if he did go and buy one or whatever behind my back i would go and sell it for like $200 and keep the money for myself. That kid needs to grow up and not be a little b****. But that is just me. lol.

Edited by savagemonkeyz14 (see edit history)