xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

2 Templates Mde In Ps

ok i made these two templates on photoshop, i really couldn't get what i was looking for but this is what i came with, i think they would look better if i actually put some content on it..
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

coments/suggestions... anybody want to cllaborate on a template with me? i have this good idea but im not to good in ps so i can't do it by myself.

hmm there is a lot of work on them needed:On first: The colors are too brown so it don't look good and maybe the txt font don't need to be that style maybe other kind of font. If you want to make this an gaming template then use some more brushing and some more color on the logo. the txt are color is bad because i don't know what color text would look good on it...On second: Add some text or more colors to the big logo so it don't look so simple. About thous buttons it looks like theyr all in left corner and it look bad so try moving them in center... If the color on buttom will be blue and white they WON'T fit in the whole template.You need a lot of work on thous templates... Keep it going ;)

first off id like to say nice templates. i really like the first one cosidering you said you aint reall good in photoshop its great. The one thing that dawiss said is right. its a bit to dark and to light to. so you cant write with black on it or with white either. id tend to making ita bit lighter where you put text so you can writein black or a very dark color. Another thing thats disturbing me in the ifrst templateis the the arm of the right character is coveing to much of the person in the middle. maybe try to make the arm a bit smaller or move him of a bit more to the right. The second one is real cool too. the only thing i might change is not to have a white bg but a light colored one. because it kinda dosent look to goodto me with the white and all as the background. i wouldent choose a light red because thats pink. and i dont think you want a pink website. or actualy you could also choose a very dark red. and then write on it with white though sometimes people dont like that. On a side note id love to work together with you on making templates. I';m not good in photoshop but i can code and i work in Macromedia Fireworks. PM me if your intrested. ;)

Big banners are a no-no. You wanna be dial-up friendly. Also, navigation is better left to plain HTML/CSS, no images. That way if you need to add another link, you wont have to go back into Photoshop, or whatever image editing program, and modify the layout. You wanna try to manipulate anything in the layout with HTML/CSS.Empire Site Template:I'm guessing it's for a gaming website, cause of the renders used in the banner? The content area. I see that as a no-no. The idea is good, but it's not perfected. For you to be able to find a nice loop to that background, and to make it match with the edges, would take forever, and i find it would be very hard to do.Red Template:I see too many red bars, which one would only be needed (basically just the nav bar), which you can use and manipulate in HTML/CSS. That blue bar seems out of place with all the red. The bevel and emboss looks odd. Generally, you'd wanna have a border on both sides.