xisto Community
iwuvcookies

Your Neighborhood Whats your neighborhood like??

I live in safe, or should I say "BORING" neighborhood <: there is only old farts everywhere >< no good looking chicks, NOTHING, I wish there were gangsters and gangster wars every weekend :DDD and robberies so i can get robbed xD, but its very beatiful here.. every season is beatiful.. i could take some screenshots, i mean pictures, and paste theme here :lol: if im allowed :E?

It's peacefull. But i hate that there are too many young children that make noice all the time. Altho, the place doesn't have many cars so we can sleep ok. It doesn't have any fights or something. Just some avrage neighborhood in my country. Oh yeah, and there are no famous or rich people in this area so it's ok that too. :(

My neighborhood can get a bit noisy at times. If its not belligerent a holes calling nonsense from across the street or over the fence, its gangs roaming about at night breaking things and doing whatever else they do. One night my mum spotted a flaming car travelling across the end of the street. When she told me about it, i just laughed and said "yeah, that sounds about right". I really hate my neighborhood, ill get out as soon as a "good" opportunity presents itself.

My neighborhood is very safe, it's a really nice area, my city isn't that much safe, I wouldn't like to walk at night alone anywhere but it's ok if you have company, well depending on the area off course. I have to walk like five blocks from my house to the bus station that I use to go to work everyday and when I return at night it's dark already but there are always cops taking care of the area and you also see like regular people walking to their homes as well so it's not that scary. I always carry with me a scalpel (I'm a graphic designer) well just in case.. But I hope I never have to use it for more cutting paper...

mine is really boring, noting happens here i swear. Its like a dead town haha

I have a big and sorta safe neighbourhood! It out in the city and is near alot of traffic so it can be a bit noisy at night and day...There are some people with big rich houses next to us, also a couple of shops and a sports ground just across the road and even a pub just a couple houses down! Even though it has pubs and stuff I don't think it's that bad living there as far as I know there haven't even been any murders at all...

I live in the states, right on the buckle of the bible belt. Across the road is a buffalo sanctuary and the only neighbor I have is the in-laws and the house next to them which has a million f*#$ing roosters and an eery radio playing 24/7 in the woods which you can barley hear unless you really try. As far as safety goes you never know, anywhere can be unsafe. Like In Cold Blood.

Edited by Stardust_Moods (see edit history)