xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MuTeD

Being Harrassed...

I was just going therw the forums and then in the shout out box i see BurninDragon08 -- MuTeD is a Jewbageli mean i dont wanna be seeing this wen im on the site. then he got my AIM somehow and he sends me all these dumb ims like he owns me and crap..HE HAS DONE IT AGAINBurninDragon08 -- If MuTeD doesnt respond to this he is a COCKER FOR LIFE

I've pmed BurninDragon08, I'll see what hapens next with his response, alright?I can't do anything about him on AIM, but you can block him. If he changes his screen names and other things, you can probably report him to AIM or something.. I'd have to look into it.

I reckon you should cuss him back 10x more 10x BETTER and see how he feels. Get all your friends on him muahahh and have a go at him and everything...Like diss him down and show how you OWN HIM and he DOESNT OWN YOU...I reckon you should scare him and say this is in the Internet Police Law that if someone is harassing you they can get reported and a troop will come down your house and blow your family up for messing with people.This is not very good advice...but it is something I would do....lmao...

okay guys and some mod yelled back at him on shoutbox.. i alrdy blocked him and reported his screenname to AOL.. hope they actually do something because he AIMs me with all these stupid bots..