xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lynnhtat

Can I Use The Freewebhosting Service With A Domain

yes you can use it with your own domain..if its like .tk or a free one use it to point to your sub-domain to your website, if its one that you need to pay forsearch to find out what the nameservers and the ip address that trap uses for .com/net/org domains

Like Mistikpso said, if you have your own domain and apply for free hosting that is the domain you can use. You don't have to have a sub domain just sign up and say you are using your own domain. You just have to make sure that the nameservers are pointed to NS1.TRAP17.COM and NS2.TRAP17.COM

anyhow if you had got the free webhost and you are not sign with your own domain,then you can just parked it or addon it to your host.then you will got the domain works on the host.by the way: the domain bind is a basically function with the even free webhost ,i tried so lots of host but none of them without that.good luck ;)

I think you've got your answer..that is yes you can have your website hosted with a domain name and Plenoptic has given you the right info.So topic closed. If anyone wants to add any information..which is missing over here then please use the report button.