xisto Community
AmandaB78

Guy Problems I need some serious advice

I need help... I am oveously confused. (Not that-that is new)Guy Problems

Ok,

So me and my boy friend have been together for almost a year. We have never really be in any big fight or anything like that, I am confused at the moment however... This is what happened: 

I have epilepsy and am not allowed to drive and on March 12th I had a doctors apt. ( I am also not allowed to live alone so I now live with my mother again even though I am 22, I have only had epilepsy for about 7 months) after my apt. I was informed that I can start looking for an apartment in town on my own so I was taking the city bus around town seeing what was near the bus stops when I ran into an old friend of mine who said that there happened to be an opening in the apartment complex that he lives in. I was excited and because I had all day to waist he invited me over to show me the lay out of what it would look like and get me all of the information on who to contact about the apartment. Little did I know at the time he had other thoughts in mind. ... We all know what they were... Needles to say he pushed himself on me and I had to file a police report.

I have not told my boy friend about this yet because I don't know how to bring it up to him. That is confused part number one... 

Number two: 

Yesterday after work I had a job interview and stupid me forgot my resume at home so I txt him and asked him to print off a copy and bring it to work when he picked me up. I gave him 100% access to my email so that he could do it. When he picked me up everything seamed fine other than he looked like he had just woken up and that he might be coming down with a cold =( /sad face. He gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek so he wouldn't get me sick and took me to my job interview. The interview lasted about an hour, On the way home he was still acting a little stand-off-ish but nothing to much to worry about. 

When we got to my house again he kissed me on the cheek and gave me a hug then I said I love you... When he didn't say it back I asked him why and he got all defencive and accused me of pushing... Then informed me he was upset with me and that we would talk about it later and left. 

Knowing that I was home alone and upset and that my seizures are caused my stress he called my neighbor and asked him to come over and check on me, (not knowing that he was already at my house getting there mail that was wrongly delivered to my house) so I know he still cares. But he has not answered any of my txt's, or calls... What is going on? 

Please help~! 

Oh... And to top it all off I might be Pregnant.  I will find out next week...

-reply by ConfusedPrincess