xisto Community
AmandaB78

Guy Problems I need some serious advice

Okay long story short. So there was this boy dan who me and my friend kate had a huge crush (everyone liked him). He had alot of parties at his house and he was just one of those guys that got along with everyone. Well he liked my friend kate so then I tried to hook them up. So then he asked her out and she said no. Me and dan became better friends after cause I was there to talk to him and make him feel better. During that time I had a really huge crush on him but had no idea he felt the same way. Then he kissed me and asked me out I asked kate if it was okay and she said it was fine, so we started dating. Everything was perfect until kate called him drunk telling him she wanted him back and that she missed him. After that he decided to dump me. And she told him that she was just drunk and didnt care and still didnt want to date him. Me and kate are still good friends. So then everything after that got crazy for a while. When things started to cool down me and dan became friends again. We have been for a while. I realized he still liked me when he asked me to prom since he graduated last year and this whole drama scene happened around that time. I said yes and that id love to go. So ofcourse we were making out at parties after the next couples of nights but for some reason I wasnt able to trust him. He hurt me so badly. I realized I had him but I was so over that whole situation I didnt want to bring the drama back. Then I started dating other guys and would only talk to him for like once every 2 weeks. Now I realized I want him back. But he doesnt want me or atleast I don't think so go figures. He just doesnt act that interested how do I make him more interested? prom is coming up and I don't really want him dancing with 5 billion other girls. Ahhh help.-question by megan

I know just how you feel! The guy I was with was so sweet but then he started doing drugs like every night. Just this last week I broke up with him. Yea, it was hard but deff worth it. He's been trying to get back at me but I've just acted like it doesn't bother me. Just do what you want to do. Forget him-reply by LilLu

Alright so, it was around the end of February when a guy added me on myspace. We started talking about music and guitars and it seemed like we had alot in common. Then he asked me how old I was. It turned out I was 4 years younger than him. I asked if that was okay and he said its not that big of a age difference and that it was okay. I was pretty happy because I was starting to fall for this guy. BTW his name is Patrick. The week after we met, I went to Florida for vacation. We talked trough I'm and texted alot. And when I got home he told me he loved me. He asked if I wanted to go to his school talent show he was in. I was soooo excited but I still had to ask my parents. They wouldnt let me go. I got so upset but he comforted me and said that it was okay and that I could go to the next one. But then he saw an I'm of me and my friend talking about a boy. I only said that the guy was kinda cute.. But Patrick got really mad, said I was a young pathetic little girl. I cryed for 3 hours straight. He was very mean and I know I should have givin up on our relationship then but for some reason, I couldnt. I IMed him. I said "What if I come and see you right now?" and he said "Its the middle of the night and its snowing. Why would you want to come see me now?" I said because I loved him. So I IMed my friend and see said she would drive me there because it was sorta far away. The only problem was: I had to sneak out. I was completely determined to do it and I did. I snuck out of my home in the middle of the night; walked to her house in a snow storm and when I got there she said "Oh, I didnt think you had the guts to do it so I cant drive you there.." and her grandparents called my parents. I got in big trouble and was grounded for a long time. They forbid me from seeing him. But I couldnt do it. I couldnt stay away from him. I loved him. So he came to my village and we went to the trails. [the trails is a place behind our park and is over grown with tree's, but is enough clear to be able to go in it. And probably not be seen.] We made out there. But we didnt have sex. And then after that day the texts started decreasing. About 2 weeks later he came down again. We went to the trails again and basically did the same as before. And again the text decreased and decreased untill they came to a complete stop. I asked him why? and he said "Because I no longer love you.." I was so upset. And I havent talked to him in about a week. I cryed and cryed and cryed. Yet he feels nothing. I cant get him out of my mind. My friends keep trying to tell me that I'm better off and that he only wanted me for sex. But I still love him. I keep asking myself why I wasnt good enough, but I cant find an answer. I keep thinking there was more I could have done. That if I really cared I could have stopped all this from happening.. I don't know what to do.. Can I fix this? HELPPP!!-reply by Alex

guy problem advice

Guy Problems

So I've been going out with this guy for 7 months now and I love him totally

But he doesnt know how to respect me

Whenever we get into fights be calls me a ***** or retarted or other words and it makes me soo upset.

Most of the time he is really an amazing person. But we have so many differences and he's my first and I cant let go.

He abuses me mentally and emotionally and I know its wrong but I just can not leave him I don't know what to do!!

-question by Nina

Why is he this way?

Guy Problems

My boyfriend is younger than I am and he likes to pick and play, but all of his jokes are hurtful. He makes comments about me being fat or something of that nature. The sad thing is is that I am actualy underweight for my height and age and I just don't get his jokes. So my question is. Why does he play like that? Is it our age difference?

-reply by nicole herrington

Wow. Eveyone listen.

Guy Problems

If your guy is putting you throug things, like emotionally hurting you then why are you still with this person? You need to get away. Let me tell you a story. Okay my mother was 17 years old when she had me, She swore she was in love with this guy...My Father. But when he turned out to tell her she was fat when she was holding his child (me) and telling her she was ugly, and usless. She knew that it was time to leave and she did. I do not know my father I don't plan to ever really know him because you don't hurt people like that even if its only when your drunk. The fact of the matter is if you treat someone like that your probably going to treat them like that forever. So please all you gilrs out here trying to figure things out with an abusive boyfriend. Froget him. He's not worth you. Your Better then him...

I hope this help.

-reply by Madelynn

Is he lying when he says he wants to be more than just friends?

Guy Problems

okay! there is this guy "joe" I liked for a few months and I told him I liked him and he told me he liked me too! but just this morning my friend "jamey" talked to his friend "will" and he said that "joe" would never date me he would only want to fool around with me!! And that hurt me sooo much because I turned down so many guys just waiting for joe to ask me out! But then again I don't know if "joe" really did say that because he seems like such a nice guy and he promised me he wouldn't hurt me! So is he lying when he says he wants to be more than just friends? I just don't know because he says he doesn't want a gf right now. I just wish he would tell me the truth because he is making me so upset right now where I don't know what do to anymore! He is driving me crazy! I don't know if I'm in love with him or if I just like him alot! I just need some help on what to do because right now nothing seems right and I'm so confused!

-reply by Patience

Replying to AmandaB78 
Totally know how you feel, I was dating a guy who used to treat me like **** when he drank aswell, the abuse was never anything physical, just emotional and psycological.People had told me like the whole time (2 years) I was datng him that he was bad news, and I could do a lot better, but I had a big problem with letting go aswell.It's definetly very very hard, but it is so worth it. Not only are things going to be a million times better for you, but hopefully it might give the guy some realization that he needs to change his ways.You need to trust me and leave that looser behind, like I did! 

Good luck girl 

-reply by V-noss

Try to understand and accept the reality dear. If someone insults you, it is only and always with your permission. I see in case of this guy you are just being mistreated with your own consent. Move over, if he is not good to you and does not understand your caring nature- he definitely does not deserve you. It is not about emotional attachment or sort of force which is having you attached with him so deeply, but it is about your own space. You should not let anyone hurt you like that.Appriciate the fact that you are so worthy that you will find a match just like you soon. This guy seems to be a complete mess, with no respect for your identity. Better you draw lines in your relationship and start to learn living without him. I hope you will find a good and caring person soon.

im still in love Guy Problems

hey,

I started going out with this guy sohail whose related to me.Hes my first cousin and I trusted him more than my self.We had lot of issues within our relationship.I did what ever he wanted started dressing up they way he wanted me to. And I loved him. The only issue I had was I wnted to be sure bout my marriage and he wasnt sure.He told me whn the time comes il definitely tel my parents bout us but I want it to be arranged so dnt want to you to tel ny1 yet.Then there was a time whn he broke up with me saying lets give time to each other and see whats important for us.Then I sms him wishin him happy b-day after 15 days from our break up.He sms me back saying I want you back Please forgive me for everythin.He sat on his knees and asked for forgiveness evn thou I slapped him 6 times but I still took him back we were together happy but marriage question came back and I asked him again and his answer was I'm nt sure yet.He said I dnt wana marry yet.and he asked me wat do I want I tld him I dunno I think we should take some time to think and tht day I gt a cut in my finger and he put my finger in his mouth to stop it from bleeding thn suddenly told me we should take some time we should and I told him I dunno I jus dnt wana hurt you he stood up and screamed at me y don't you get it I'm jus using you go live we will always be friens but we are done.I'm still confused did he really meant what he said bout usin me?did he ever love me any second?Or I'm too stupid?I still love him saw him somewhere where he said hi to me recently but I dint reply,should I sms him?shld I do condolence bout his father who passed away?help

-reply by lilyKeywords: guy problem

so I had a one night stand a year ago never talked to this guy or heard of him for a year until 4 months ago I get to work and he was one of the new hires and it was really weird... Well we started chilling after work and I was getting kicked out of my house so he told me I could move in with him, well we started sleeping but we never really talked about what we really are... We have become so accustomed to talking about other girls and guys but lately its starting to get to us... I mean we only get together when we are drunk and he seems to want to be with other girls but then I feel a hint of jealousy when I go out with my guy friends everyone tells me we should talk about it but I don't want to make things even more awkward... Whats going on and what should I do about it???

hey, Laniczech, I'm very surprised you told the truth.  The deal is that she just needs to forget about the guy, because he doesn't care about her and her feelings.  Whenever a person drinks and treats a good like that, he is using the alcohol to do what he normally would want to do while he is sober.  If he is a jerk drunk, he is a jerk sober.  Thank you so much for being so honest about yourself!

-reply by Cbearalicious

Boyfriend problems. Advice please?Guy Problems

Hi guys

I'm new here so I don't really know where to post this and stuff =/

Iv been with my boyfriend for about a year now and we knew each other for about a year before we started dating. At the start of our relationship he was so into me, so caring, nice, fun, he spoke to me almost everyday, always asked what I was doing and how I was..He wanted me so bad.. I wasn't sure if I wanted a relationship back then..I was stuck and didn't know what I wanted to do in life..I wanted to concentrate on getting my life sorted and other important things..He pretty much begged me to be with him. I wanted to, but I was scared.

He has totally changed now..

We don't talk as often as we used to, he always forgets things I tell him, we joke around a lot, but when I try to be serious and have a proper conversation with him he keeps joking around and its hard to talk to him, hes not as caring as before, hes very unreliable and he doesn't understand me at all and he doesn't even try to. He upsets me a lot. If he tells me hes going to call me in two hours he either doesn't call or he calls 3 hours late.. (which is fine, but cant he at least tell me something came up and that he'll call me later on). He's so into his stupid play station and his car. Iv had enough! I think about breaking up with him almost everyday..Its very easy to break up, but how to live after the break up? Ill feel so alone and empty..Ill be in pain everyday..For months.. Ill think about what he's doing and who he's with and if he's thinking of me.. And it sucks when I'm bored cos then ill want to contact him and make it all good..

The other day he told me he was going to call me at 2 o clock..I waited and waited.. 2 o clock came..No call..I waited some more..Then about 2 hours later (still no call) I came onto msn messenger (lol) and he was online and I asked him what he was doing and he said he was playing playstation with his friend. I was so furious!! He didnt even mention calling me..Its like he totally forgot! He does it all the time. Yesterday he told me he was going to call me at 12 to hang out..He didnt call..I came on msn and he came up to me like everything was ok and asked me if I wanted to hang out..I said yes and asked him what he wanted to do and out of nowhere he was like "oh don't worry about it, theres nothing to do anyway" Then why ask me to hang out!?!? Argh.

I don't know..This sounds kind of stupid, but do you guys think its got something to do with sex? Cos I heard that after you have sex .. The guy doesnt really care and try as much as he used to?

I don't know. Please help!

xoxo